Official Bitcoin Thread

Trade Bitcoin, Doge, Solana and other crypto with zeros fee on Blockfolio. Use my referral code and get a free coin when you trade $10 worth.

Not financial advice but I’m making a heavy bet with solana. If you want to cop use this link.

Blockfolio is a great app. You can use it to buy coins and keep track of your portfolio.

329C8AAE-8C02-4131-BDA0-0BE9617EF4AE.png

Trade Bitcoin, Doge, Solana and other crypto with zeros fee on Blockfolio. Use my referral code and get a free coin when you trade $10 worth.

Not financial advice but I’m making a heavy bet with solana. If you want to cop use this link.

Blockfolio is a great app. You can use it to buy coins and keep track of your portfolio.

Your betting on the right horse with SOLANA. You will be rewarded handsomely

Your betting on the right horse with SOLANA. You will be rewarded handsomely

Yessir!!!
I’m ridiculously bullish on Ethereum, but solana is my ultimate hedge.

The team behind Solana is ridiculously smart. Those guys will take solana to the promised land. No doubt in my mind.

I'm always gonna DCA into BTC and ETH but Amp/Flexa, Solana, and Terra are the ecosystems I'm betting heavy on.

Couple of other alts I'm supplementing my portfolio with, and I'll always allocate around 10% for moon shots and to **** around with, but my priority is investing in the utility of the aforementioned. Really love the tech and the teams surrounding those projects.

Anyone know how long it takes for an account to be verified on Gemini? I tried verifying almost a week ago buy it still shows that It is pending.

part of me thinks these meme coins will be regulated to oblivion like napster, limewire etc.

sounds like a reason for the suits to step in :lol:

These meme coins, but more importantly, naïve people (ignorant buyers), will lead to regulation in some way expeditiously.

It's hard to NOT agree with Charles here. Give it a few minutes listen from where I linked it...but more importantly around the 13:00 mark...

Anyone know how long it takes for an account to be verified on Gemini? I tried verifying almost a week ago buy it still shows that It is pending.

I've read that people have waited months but it was like 15 minutes for me

How can I buy shib on Binance us?
Pretty sure you can’t. It’s available on regular Binance. I got some via Crypto.com. Put in $70 has gone up almost double after a decent pullback. Honestly think it’ll be dipping for a while. People are making bags and running.

Quick question guys, I just started trading stocks in January. I pretty much only have the safe plays like Apple, etc. Crypto I’m brand new too.

The meme stocks and crypto have my attention due to possibilities of making a quick buck obviously.

The latest one I hear about is SafeMoon? Now I’m not going to put my life savings in here. But I’m thinking of just putting like 1k into it as a lotto ticket.

My question is what is the possibility we see another Dodge-like boom from some of these other meme stocks and coins. Was that truly like a once in a lifetime opportunity or is the current state of the market allowing for stuff like this to make people massive gains if they take a chance on the right one?

Back
Top Bottom