Official Bitcoin Thread

I thought it was sketch at first too especially since I actually got a letter in the mail from some company called circle. Did some research and it's legit tho, eventually got a letter from the state controller's office. They converted whatever you were holding into stablecoins in Dec '19 so that's what you'll get. Also you should probably check for unclaimed property on your state's website anyway. I had like 50 bucks on there :lol: :pimp:
I’ve actually delivered catering to circle a bunch of times :lol:

I’ve actually delivered catering to circle a bunch of times :lol:
mans walked into this
1619718029911.png

don't sleep...

What’s your price target for TEL? They need to be listed on more platforms.

So I did a little research today and decided to grab some AMP. Can you guys maybe just school me a little on pros and cons on earning interest on Gemini? I have tried to read up, but I’m still feeling a little confused.

pro is you get interest. Con is if they lose it they aren’t responsible.

I’m not staking anything but amp on there.

What’s your price target for TEL? They need to be listed on more platforms.
[/QUOTGod.

I'm thinking .30 eoy wishful thinking to a $1, anywhere near there and I'm retiring :lol:

v3 of their app will enable them to be their own exchange, partly why they're not listed anywhere else at the moment.

itll be a fiat gateway like coinbase so very soon the Telcoin app will act as its own exchange identical to coinbase allowing users to deposit their native fiat into tel then back to native currency.

coming end of q2 or q3 this year.

You can buy crypto on Kraken with your bank now. Fees are higher than Coinbase though.

What are other blockchain bred concepts? So far I know of: Defi, Nft’s, Blockchain interoperability....

Reloading on AMP every time it dips below 0.05 for now.

I took some profits when it broke .05 for the first time a few weeks ago.

Had a tough decision to make with available cash last week when it temporarily dropped to near .04 and I ended up allocating it to LUNA and SOL instead.

But yea man, I’m DCA into AMP every week for the foreseeable future regardless of price action.

They just acquired another US State money transmission license today. I’m so bullish on this token.

Been doing a bit of yield farming on Polygon and the fees are ridiculous

1619772798420.png

These are smart contract transactions that would probably cost be $60 on a good day on ETH.
This makes even BSC look expensive.

Back
Top Bottom