*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Im ginna hit up best buy to cop and listen to it the old fashioned way in the ride cant wait to here hos return

Man, banging all the way to office this morning ...goodness gracious RIP my rearview mirror. :smokin

Man this is crazy... Bruh im up to the UGK track and I have never been more impressed by KRIT.

Like im actually shocked because dude has never let me down besides from his debut but the dopeness so far is next level.

Bruh.

Bruh.

Im so excited to finish this.

Man this is something else. I'm a big Krit fan but this has surpassed my expectations way over already and I'm only just starting the second half of the double album :lol::pimp:

Lovin the positive reviews I'm hearing.

Peeped Sub pt 4 on my way to work in the whip...F!!! my neighbors. LOLOL

Just wrapped my first listen. So impressed man. To be a double album, i cant believe the lack of filler.

You finish Disc 1 fiending for more. You finish Disc 2 and you are completely full. And by full I mean soul food eating. Disc 2 will take a few listens and leave you reflecting man... it gets deep.

Superb album from KRIT. His best commercial release for sure. 100 Percent independent.

Yeah, this is undoubtedly his best commercial record. It’s actually not even close, IMO. This joint actually feels like a cohesive body of work, where his past 2 felt disjointed and didn’t have a great flow to the songs.

Guess the wait was well worth it. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom