*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

I need that whole Krit collection! It's only right us Mississippians get that ish. His new album came out on the perfect weekend for us: Same weekend Mississippi Valley State plays Jackson State.

Disc 1

1. Big K.R.I.T.
2. Confetti
3. Big Bank f. T.I.
4. Subenstein (My Sub IV)
5. 1999 f. Lloyd
6. Ride Wit Me f. UGK
7. Get Up 2 Come Down f. CeeLo & Sleepy Brown
8. Layup
9. Classic Interlude
10. Aux Cord
11. Get Away

Disc 2
1. Justin Scott
2. Mixed Messages
3. Keep The Devil Off
4. Miss Georgia Fornia f. Joi
5. Everlasting
6. Higher Calling f. Jill Scott
7. Weekend Interlude
8. Price of Fame
9. Drinking Sessions f. Keyon Harrold
10. The Light f. Bilal, Robert Glasper Jr., Kenneth Whalum & Burniss Earl Travis II
11. Bury Me In Gold

With CeeLo, Sleepy Brown and Joi... I hope this means there's some Organized Noize production on this joint.

Disc 1 prolly nuthin but bangers, and disc 2 is prolly mellow and intimate.

Exactly what I was thinking. Disc one on some everyday hiphop ish, while Disc two is on a more conscious, neo-soul kinda vibe.

The Ceelo/Sleepy Brown, Joi and Robert Glasper joints should be absolute flames. :smokin

Cant wait for this one to drop.

<--- graduated from JSU ....Sonic Boom of the South. :smokin

Sorry to hear that fam lol.
#MGMM
Football team going to win & the band going to blow yall off the field in two more days.

HBCU grads? It always enriches my spirit to see HBCUs being discussed at any point. Even if it wasn't speaking on the Illustrious Tuskegee University.

Exactly what I was thinking. Disc one on some everyday hiphop ish, while Disc two is on a more conscious, neo-soul kinda vibe.

The Ceelo/Sleepy Brown, Joi and Robert Glasper joints should be absolute flames. :smokin

Cant wait for this one to drop.

HBCU grads? It always enriches my spirit to see HBCUs being discussed at any point. Even if it wasn't speaking on the Illustrious Tuskegee University.

Morehouse checking in. :tongue: :lol:

Have a feeling IMA have issues finding this in stores, they speak on availability an in what stores?_

I wouldn't mind coppin the vinyl an grabbing a CD just for the support.

Have a feeling IMA have issues finding this in stores, they speak on availability an in what stores?_

I wouldn't mind coppin the vinyl an grabbing a CD just for the support.

Just order the digital version. I did that and plan on buying the vinyl when it drops.

Back
Top Bottom