OFFICIAL Belmont Stakes Thread vol. BUSTTTT .... more pics on page 6

eek.gif
Randy Moss sure got lighter

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Why the asterisk, GORDON?

Just curious.

Is it because of the steroids? If so, from what I understand (which is admittedly very little), it has been allowed until recently. Abuse was obviously not allowed, but use was.

Yeah, I know it's within the rules, but someone was going to do it. Might as well be NT's resident jerk.

Those owners and handlers seem way too cocky. Makes me want to sniff glue.

Did that dude just say that people IN THAT BUILDING ALONE have dropped $5.3 MILLION on Big Brown winning?!
nerd.gif
eek.gif

My God... That "woman" security guard in front of big brown is the butchest thing I've ever seen
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Well, if they're calling Big Brown the Kobe Bryant of the race, I guess BB will quit on the race at about the 1 mile mark.

Well the announcer just called Big Brown the Kobe of Horse Racing so it looks hes gonna choke away this Triple Crown

I've got some real tasteless jokes I'd like to share with all of NT concerning Big Brown, that man-like being with boobs and the human interest storiesthey're jamming down our throats. Unfortunately, it would most likely lead to my banning.

Who gave "Red" the gig?I bet it was some fat guy with a dubious nickname.

I really don't see anyway Big Brown doesn't win, the rest of the field sucks.

roll.gif
@ 4w & FR3SH coming through right on cue

This kid singing, I wonder if he was able to get his size of the white/blue/yellow/red/green/black Jordans that came out this morning. I hope so.

laugh.gif

How long is it? Ain't it like 2 or 3 minutes?

Whatever it is, it's not long enough to warrant all this pomp and circumstance.
laugh.gif

How are you going to have a pre-game show that's an hour and a half for a game that's less than 5 minutes?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom