Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Chip probably needs to go with an onside kick to start

Chip probably needs to go with an onside kick to start

Great championship game. I love Auburn's response to Oregon's momentum gaining two point conversion.

That defense stepped up their intensity...we could be looking at a different game without that safety.

Great championship game. I love Auburn's response to Oregon's momentum gaining two point conversion.

That defense stepped up their intensity...we could be looking at a different game without that safety.

Was hoping Oregon scored again before half time....

oh well...
laugh.gif

5YswC.jpg
eJjZM.jpg

lfgJV.jpg
cSsP3.jpg

BVLlF.jpg
MYEKJ.jpg

OTxyf.jpg
8eC8G.jpg

IBoxx.jpg
8Y09E.jpg

A8OCU.jpg
k2tNs.jpg

fKGOx.jpg
pfX99.jpg

Enjoy the rest of the game NT.
pimp.gif

Was hoping Oregon scored again before half time....

oh well...
laugh.gif

5YswC.jpg
eJjZM.jpg

lfgJV.jpg
cSsP3.jpg

BVLlF.jpg
MYEKJ.jpg

OTxyf.jpg
8eC8G.jpg

IBoxx.jpg
8Y09E.jpg

A8OCU.jpg
k2tNs.jpg

fKGOx.jpg
pfX99.jpg

Enjoy the rest of the game NT.
pimp.gif

If the Ducks can't get some type of push against AU's defensive front four they will get blown out in the 2nd half.

btw, that blonde had theeee best thighs Ever!

standing in front of the kiddie pool near Corso. after the game I'll up it, shes youtube worthy!

#ImInLoveAgain #OJIUnderstand

standing in front of the kiddie pool near Corso. after the game I'll up it, shes youtube worthy!

If the Ducks can't get some type of push against AU's defensive front four they will get blown out in the 2nd half.

Meh first half for both teams. Hopefully Oregon can find a way to outsmart Auburn and take the lead by the 4th quarter. Fairley's kind of doing work, the O line needs to stop him and only him; Thomas should be able to avoid everyone else. Boyett needs to be sat down.

Oregon can win this. They just need to adjust a couple things... when to call screens, who to blitz against, exploit certain matchups, keep Boyett away from any sort of playing time.

Meh first half for both teams. Hopefully Oregon can find a way to outsmart Auburn and take the lead by the 4th quarter. Fairley's kind of doing work, the O line needs to stop him and only him; Thomas should be able to avoid everyone else. Boyett needs to be sat down.

Oregon can win this. They just need to adjust a couple things... when to call screens, who to blitz against, exploit certain matchups, keep Boyett away from any sort of playing time.

Chip Kelly's gonna have some adjustments to make and if they can get some positive rushing yards i like their chances. If its close and Auburn ends up with a shot at it then the obvious money is on Cam so the Ducks gotta get a stop on this first Defensive drive, not allow any points, then put the pedal to the metal for the final 2 quarters...

Chip Kelly's gonna have some adjustments to make and if they can get some positive rushing yards i like their chances. If its close and Auburn ends up with a shot at it then the obvious money is on Cam so the Ducks gotta get a stop on this first Defensive drive, not allow any points, then put the pedal to the metal for the final 2 quarters...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

Anyway, good first half by both team
I still expect Oregon to win this though

Back
Top Bottom