Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

This could be bad for Oregon if Auburn scores here and no time is left, unless Chip pulls a Sean Payton coming out of halftime

Dont put it past him.

But with a minute and a half, all it takes is a good return and we could go into halftime ahead...

Wide open
30t6p3b.gif

Yep. Oregon will put points on the board before the half though.

Yep. Oregon will put points on the board before the half though.

Random question, but does anyone go to a University that has won a BCS game? If so, how are the parties when the team comes home?

I want to think they're absolutely out of control
nerd.gif

Random question, but does anyone go to a University that has won a BCS game? If so, how are the parties when the team comes home?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

nerd.gif

Me in '06 and '08. In '06 Univ. Ave was crazy, people climbing on trees, getting run over by horses, etc. I was at the game in Miami in '08 so I don't know.

Originally Posted by bkmac

nerd.gif

Me in '06 and '08. In '06 Univ. Ave was crazy, people climbing on trees, getting run over by horses, etc. I was at the game in Miami in '08 so I don't know.

wth??

That Auburn player should've gotten his !#* kicked or ejected for pulling some punk !#* %%%# like that,
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom