Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

This does remind me alot like in Rainbow Six Graphics wise, and how people look in the game.

I'm soo used to going prone to reload in games and it irks me that you can't but nothing real major.

anyone know about highest level you can be?

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Been watching some vids on youtube and this game looks pretty sick and this is coming from an MW2 fanatic.
Qucik question tho... I know you can crouch in this game but can you lay down like in COD???

Nope
smh.gif
Thanks for the info.... I feel you tho. I'm SMH too. 
laugh.gif

Honestly...why would they leave that out at all? 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Prone is so crucial!!!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Been watching some vids on youtube and this game looks pretty sick and this is coming from an MW2 fanatic.
Qucik question tho... I know you can crouch in this game but can you lay down like in COD???

Nope
smh.gif
Thanks for the info.... I feel you tho. I'm SMH too. 
laugh.gif

Honestly...why would they leave that out at all? 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Prone is so crucial!!!
Class balance. If snipers could go prone in this game, along with the foliage and stuff that they can already use to conceal themselves, everyone would be gathering firewood and pitching tents
laugh.gif

This game needs to get here NOW! I need it in my life.

Btw, how's the single player? The first one's campagin was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

it is just kinda funny how people think COD takes the crown by default
laugh.gif
. COD is obviously a great game and deserves a 9/10 but there are a few shooters out there that are as good also. I mean damn, Rainbow Six Vegas is
eek.gif
but people don't talk about that
laugh.gif
MY SAME EXACT FEELING!

COD "wins" because it was sooooo hyped up and the first one was really good. So alot of people bought it. 100% truth I did not even care about MW2 and did not plan on buying it but, the majority of my xbox friends bought it so I did.

Rainbow Six Vegas was NASTY
pimp.gif

still waiting for GameFly to send BC2
frown.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I don't want to try this just cuz i'm so used to MW2... but i'll admit MW2 is so awful
laugh.gif

How are you gonna spawn me on top of a claymore?

How you gonna spawn and a supply package barely rolls into you and kills you though?
laugh.gif
*Waits for someone to come in and try to defend the spawn system by saying where you spawn depends on where your teammates are...*

The XM8C is sick. And I absolutely love the mortar gadget for the recon class.

Having played this for two days, I still can't get over how expansive the maps are. It's strange that EA would showcase Valdez in the demo because it pales in comparison to several levels.

Very happy so far.

Originally Posted by 23bryan

So do I have to waste a full clip on someone to kill them in this game?

It's similar to how Halo is. It takes a couple bullets to kill someone. I actually like this better, having it take a couple bullets to kill stops the "bullet wrap around the corner" crap that happens in MW2. Where some one shoots you in MW2 and you think you made it away safely around a corner and then you magically end up dying anyway. In BC2 you EARN every kill.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

damn no clear cut answer to whether this is the Modern Warfare 2 killer yet.

anybody really like MW2 but like BC2 even more?

I was juggling between this and Bioshock 2.
Honestly the only thing they have in common is both FPS. Other than that, they are different, from style of gameplay, maps, perks, speed, sound, authentic. One is an arcade shooter and the other is closer to sim. I like MW2 better for it's perks and kill streaks. BFBC2 is not far behind though. It's a nice change of pace. Oh yeah, I switch to War Tapes w/ my 5.1 surround sound, mother of god 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The two things that ruin MW2 for me are no dedicated servers (I play on PC) and the god damn hackers.  I'm just looking for a multiplayer experience thats as good as or better than MW2 and one i can play for months.

Whats the Bioshock 2 multiplayer like?  GameTrailers says its just there for novelty.  Anybody agree / disagree?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I don't want to try this just cuz i'm so used to MW2... but i'll admit MW2 is so awful
laugh.gif

How are you gonna spawn me on top of a claymore?

How you gonna spawn and a supply package barely rolls into you and kills you though?
laugh.gif
*Waits for someone to come in and try to defend the spawn system by saying where you spawn depends on where your teammates are...*

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Having played this for two days, I still can't get over how expansive the maps are. It's strange that EA would showcase Valdez in the demo because it pales in comparison to several levels.
word. i can't get over how nice the maps are. also since the environments/houses/trees/cover are all destructible, the game feels like it won't get repetitive since you can alter the way a match plays out by destroying the environments.

had a
eek.gif
moment last night where i was playing conquest with some friends. we were trying to take over a point and we were pinned down in this corner of one of those big warehouses. had it been COD, we would have had to either just sit and wait to die or rambo it out of there, and probably still die.  but my dude turned around and put some c4 on the wall...blew the wall out...and we bounced and went around the building and flanked the dudes from the other side and took over the spot. it's stuff like that that puts this game over the top.

started on the campaign too...MW2 definitely wins in that department
laugh.gif

I just go the red dot on my XM8 P, game just got 1000000x easier. I just had 4 straight 20+ kills on TDM. My highest is 28 kills. The spawn system is better in BF simply cuz you can spawn with your crew or spawn by yourself (not in the enemy camp making smores). Also dudes die quickly, it doesnt take a whole clip like the previous game. It has a lil learning curve but once you get it down or if your a vet of the first BF, you'll love this one.

People really looking for a MW2 killer huh?
laugh.gif

I dont get why people complain about half the things with MW2. Only thing I really dislike is the infinite CP glitch. Ive never had respawn problems. You respawn once in a bad spot, oh well its not gonna respawn you in the same spot, quit crying.
laugh.gif

i got a question just picked this game up and its my first battlefield game and im way confused on about how u unlock stuff and how u choose stuff, like do get to choose from every gun u have unlocked? or do u get to pick form 2-3 before u start to load the game and then pick from those????? im so confused about his game, ive been dominating with the "lmg"/"medic" class but i have no scopes or anything?

Back
Top Bottom