Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

Bad Company 1 was better. No MW2 killer though. Noticed that COD jacked guns from the BC1 too.

Originally Posted by simpliSD

^Damn i gotta try that
nerd.gif

edit: war tapes
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now I want to go back home, forget this college crap
mad.gif

Played through a good deal of the campaign today and I have to say I'm lovin it so far
pimp.gif

Anyone got one of those "bring 3 friends" invites for rush on the 360?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by simpliSD

^yeah, just got done playing and the maps/terrain is pretty
eek.gif

no stupid @#% killstreaks make this game much more enjoyable without campers.
I bought this game thinking that tanks/vehicles would kill the game, but they make the gameplay that much better
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
did you guys know that you can parachute outta choppers or high buildings? Just jump outta the chopper/building and hit X or A twice and your guy will release the chute. I also like how you can shoot when you're parachuteing
Getting sniped while parachuting is not the bizness though
smh.gif

damn no clear cut answer to whether this is the Modern Warfare 2 killer yet.

anybody really like MW2 but like BC2 even more?

I was juggling between this and Bioshock 2.

so back to my previous question. what's online looking like?
and can you play with two people online like on halo? thats what i dont like about COD

Personally, I love MW2 and BC2 s a great change of pace. I don't think it's really worth the time to say one is better than the other. Bad Company 2 seems to be more realistic and online uses vehicles, but the single-player campaign as well as the graphics are clearly better on COD. At the same time, BC2 covers each war era in the campaign which is a nice touch, but it's not nearly as detailed or long. I would say a 9/10. Very solid, nothing amazing, but also the best match for COD to date

Been watching some vids on youtube and this game looks pretty sick and this is coming from an MW2 fanatic.
Qucik question tho... I know you can crouch in this game but can you lay down like in COD???

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

damn no clear cut answer to whether this is the Modern Warfare 2 killer yet.

anybody really like MW2 but like BC2 even more?

I was juggling between this and Bioshock 2.
Honestly the only thing they have in common is both FPS. Other than that, they are different, from style of gameplay, maps, perks, speed, sound, authentic. One is an arcade shooter and the other is closer to sim. I like MW2 better for it's perks and kill streaks. BFBC2 is not far behind though. It's a nice change of pace. Oh yeah, I switch to War Tapes w/ my 5.1 surround sound, mother of god 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Been watching some vids on youtube and this game looks pretty sick and this is coming from an MW2 fanatic.
Qucik question tho... I know you can crouch in this game but can you lay down like in COD???

Nope
smh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Nope
smh.gif
Thanks for the info.... I feel you tho. I'm SMH too. 
laugh.gif

Nope
smh.gif

Wow. That is flat out terrible. How can you develop a war game and not be able to lay down while you're sniping? lol

I'll rent this over the weekend.

Nope
smh.gif
Thanks for the info.... I feel you tho. I'm SMH too. 
laugh.gif
the only time you lie on the ground is when you're dead
grin.gif

and dont worry, i can help you with that.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Nope
smh.gif

Wow. That is flat out terrible. How can you develop a war game and not be able to lay down while you're sniping? lol

*!+@ sniping.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by solesavage

Nope
smh.gif

*!+@ sniping.
That's the very reason while there is no prone position. It would make it unbalanced as hell and favor snipers.

Originally Posted by henz0

Looks to arcady for me

Complete opposite my dude... This joiny wayyyy more realistic than duty...

BC2=Black Hawk Down
MW2=Tropic Thunder
laugh.gif

I'm bout to turn that COD in i think & get wit a real game...

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

BC2=Black Hawk Down
MW2=Tropic Thunder
laugh.gif

I'm bout to turn that COD in i think & get wit a real game...

laugh.gif
@ that comparison, seems to be on point though
nerd.gif

it is just kinda funny how people think COD takes the crown by default
laugh.gif
. COD is obviously a great game and deserves a 9/10 but there are a few shooters out there that are as good also. I mean damn, Rainbow Six Vegas is
eek.gif
but people don't talk about that
laugh.gif

You gotta give it to Duty for setting the bar that high though
pimp.gif
. Just makes future games better

I don't want to try this just cuz i'm so used to MW2... but i'll admit MW2 is so awful
laugh.gif

How are you gonna spawn me on top of a claymore?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I don't want to try this just cuz i'm so used to MW2... but i'll admit MW2 is so awful
laugh.gif

How you gonna spawn and a supply package barely rolls into you and kills you though?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom