OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

What can you "buy" with 250K? Is that considered a lot of VC?

250k VC is about $50 real money which equates to 1 Player build pretty much. So if he wanted he can create a new build for free pretty much

Everyday they give you a free spin to win items. can be Jordan item, tattoo, Puma, 2x XP and few other things all for your MyCareer Character (250k Vc is pretty damn rare)

but that 250k VC can be used for myteam and all if he chose to use it for that as well

Hold on, it takes that much to make a Player?

If I didn't want to spend ANY Real $ to make a MyPlayer, could I do that?

Hold on, it takes that much to make a Player?

If I didn't want to spend ANY Real $ to make a MyPlayer, could I do that?

yea man so out of that 250k vc about 180k-200k is gone off the rip getting to a 85, dont forget you max out at a 95 (so every time your OVR goes up 1 you gotta spend more VC to get to it)

you could but he would start off at a 65 and it would be a lot of grinding although this year it seems the OVR rating goes up pretty quickly. He just wouldn't be competitive in the park or rec until you got him leveled up

this is where 2k is money hungry but sadly enough players like myself and others dish out the cash to start off at a 85 smh , so can you really blame them as a company when people just pay the way up ? hell no thats on us as players to fault

So my mans and them don't have next gen so I had to go back in time and create a whole new player or current gen so I can run w/ them. Feel nasty for buying VC but it's a dangerous game out here. Espeically considering I have 3 builds on next gen :lol:

yea man so out of that 250k vc about 180k-200k is gone off the rip getting to a 85, dont forget you max out at a 95 (so every time your OVR goes up 1 you gotta spend more VC to get to it)

you could but he would start off at a 65 and it would be a lot of grinding although this year it seems the OVR rating goes up pretty quickly. He just wouldn't be competitive in the park or rec until you got him leveled up

this is where 2k is money hungry but sadly enough players like myself and others dish out the cash to start off at a 85 smh , so can you really blame them as a company when people just pay the way up ? hell no thats on us as players to fault
So my mans and them don't have next gen so I had to go back in time and create a whole new player or current gen so I can run w/ them. Feel nasty for buying VC but it's a dangerous game out here. Espeically considering I have 3 builds on next gen :lol:
Cats like this, are why we get the same game with a roster update every year. Part of the problem :stoneface: :smh:

LOL

Getcha money up my guy. I spend at most $50-80 bucks a game

you prolly dont even play park or Rec talking bout roster updates..

i play EVERYDAY and get my moneys worth. I enjoy the game and shoot at a 58%-60% clip from 3 depending on rec or the park with over 500 games

game could very well be better buy my measley $80 bucks aint nada

LOL

Getcha money up my guy. I spend at most $50-80 bucks a game

you prolly dont even play park or Rec talking bout roster updates..

i play EVERYDAY and get my moneys worth. I enjoy the game and shoot at a 58%-60% clip from 3 depending on rec or the park with over 500 games

game could very well be better buy my measley $80 bucks aint nada
You sound corny caping for a company that puts out a half *** product yearly. You're the same as the lames that spend money in Madden every year. To do what? The same thing you did with the last game? My career has been garbage for years, because of VC. It's not about getting your money up (it's a damn video game). It's about stop being a follower and get your standards up.

You sound corny caping for a company that puts out a half *** product yearly. You're the same as the lames that spend money in Madden every year. To do what? The same thing you did with the last game? My career has been garbage for years, because of VC. It's not about getting your money up (it's a damn video game). It's about stop being a follower and get your standards up.

Well 1st off i have homies who rock out every day so we enjoy it as a group ya know? Second i have the new xbox so WHY NOT buy the new 2k and get my $500 money worth that i spent on the console?

i dont play madden only sport game i play is NBA onxbox and MLb on ps4 atm..

So yes i spend my $50-80 on 1 guy and enjoy the game till next year with the fellas, i see nothing wrong with it at all. Sure i might be part of the problem but i an just the 1% man. There is people with 4+ builds

just because you hate the game and the way 2k operates aint my fault homie. I been in here for past 5 years enjoying park/Rec you wont ever change my mind ever

Last edited:
FDF5630A-8D65-4FBA-B665-DB29DD1B57A9.jpeg
60D697B1-82DC-468B-BAFB-601A9410625F.jpeg

As a PF my Rebounds are a very off ( i was a PG before i switched to this PF build) it combines the player build stats together.

my win % is *** lol when im on solo i rock with randoms

overall can the game get better? Obviously but like DC just posted, i myself know what i am getting into for past few years

:smh: @ Them making a game where folks can shoot 56%+ from 3. Damn shame. (Not mad at you X xxpizzo )

i agree man its not realistic basketball, i get its a arcade game but noone should be shooting that well. Believe it or not i mostly abuse a animation where i fade away and can hit at a very high clip which is impossible to defend

Shooting has a very slight skill gap, you still need to know when to release for greens but man the amount of whites i see drop is alarming

its why i laugh when ppl say shooting is hard or whatever

get yourself few badges and get comfy with a release and they will see a improvement.

i dont even have all my shooting badges either just 12 out of 24

Things that need to be addressed... (Leave a reply if I missed anything)
This is a lot, but if you have anything else you're experiencing that needs to be addressed, make sure to leave it in a reply below.

Things 2K needs to address:

6’7 PF Builds move quicker than guards and smaller players (Watch video attached)
As mentioned before, PF’s can get HOF Quick First Step with a 84 speed while every other position (PG, SG, SF) need a 94.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lii_HjvQJYI&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=NBA2KTutes

Rep Progression: Players are having to make new builds after reaching 95 because they’re not getting the same rep because their build is “maxed out”
Some players in double rep events don’t even get double rep at all. This needs to be addressed and fixed.

Logos: When in game, logos need to be shown on court.

If no one is on the got next between games in the city, and you’re just “warming up” you need to be available to check to see if there are any games available on the spot. Currently you cannot do so.

Face Creations: In NBA 2K20, each MyCareer file had their own separate saved face creation. This year, if you change your face creation on one player, it changes them for all of your My Career Files. This needs to be changed to how it was in NBA 2K20.

Hanging issue when loading into The City, when you load in for the first time, you can’t press anything on your menu for about 2 minutes. Can’t check your profile, pull up your phone, check your badges or anything.
Zion loading screen takes 5 minutes to load game

When joining a friend you still spawn in the middle of “water” or “underneath The City”

Contact dunk frequency needs to be toned down

No one makes PGs anymore, 6’7’s are faster, get more badges, better attributes. This is flawed and not sure if you can fix this now, but builder needs to be tweaked to give those archetypes / positions more badges.

Shot contests: Players that aren’t there to contest shots are getting “phantom contests” just needs to be overall reworked.

Fading is overpowered, no one stands still to shoot anymore, ever since taking away the “moving shot” rating, this has been an issue.

NBA Store Update: The store hasn’t been updated since the beginning of the game, There've been multiple Players of the Weeks already, they should have it like NBA 2K20 where you could then get that players jersey in the store. Also there needs to be every teams Rotation of Jerseys in the game. (Like Play Now being able to choose road, alternate, and home jerseys for every team)

Gym rat doesn’t show +4 to your attributes. Needs to be visible on your attribute chart when checking your my players attributes.

BOOSTING: Players boosting events (Ruffles) where you can win actual cash prizes and grand prizes. Players are going into “Asia Servers” and throwing games for others.

- Put more lighting in courts, it looks too dark, especially on corners (shade)

I'm honestly enjoying playing pro-am with our squad on current gen. Currently sitting at 17-1. Would be 18-0 but lag outs and 2k's terrible servers won't let us be great.

i agree man its not realistic basketball, i get its a arcade game but noone should be shooting that well. Believe it or not i mostly abuse a animation where i fade away and can hit at a very high clip which is impossible to defend

Shooting has a very slight skill gap, you still need to know when to release for greens but man the amount of whites i see drop is alarming

its why i laugh when ppl say shooting is hard or whatever

get yourself few badges and get comfy with a release and they will see a improvement.

i dont even have all my shooting badges either just 12 out of 24

everyone does this is why the park is terrible

dudes spam the same handful of broken animations and swear they're nice

nba mycareer games are ok minus the fact defense doesn't exist you can easily drop 40-50 on 80% shooting

If folks WERE allowed to play defense, the cry babies would SPAM Mike Wang's Twitter and force him to change it back.

you're absolutely right they did it last year when the lockdowns would clamp folks up

but the cpu cant play defense either you literally can blow by anyone kawhi whoever and then just cram home a posterizer 15x a game no problem

the amount of full on contact dunks are outrageous

Back
Top Bottom