OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

sadly is no practice facility to practice jumpers etc

goto the training facility and upstairs its a rent a court (Yes RENT a court) LOLOLOL its like 25vc for 30mins and you can do whatever you like

also if you stand on the got next spots in the park while games arent being played you can shoot around until the game actually starts

also there is about 4-5 garage courts where you can get free shots up at, but if another human is shooting you can challenge him to a game 1v1 or 2v2 etc

I did this last night and got my *** handed to me. Wow! Rent a court? SMH

lol yea man them garage courts are like like sharks waiting on bait

im always on after my work days so feel free to hit me up itz me pizzo 23, if i dotn got 5 for rec im normally in the park just bsing with randoms

Thanks I just added you. My tag is DJ RANSOM.

This is most definitely my last 2k. I enjoy the presentation on next gen but that's about it.

The appeal of myplayer isn't there for me anymore, "grinding badges" just isn't fun when there's no balance in the game. Everyone plays very similar and it's completely unrealistic. It's also very rare to find a "sim style" game in play now online.

The Cool Kids 2k pennies - YouTube

The problem is the game has an Overall Rating that is a summation of each individual attribute.

So to ensure the greats have the highest OVERALL ratings, a lot of fabrication takes place within each individual attribute.

Last edited:
I’d just like to say I haven’t played 2K in almost a year and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in life :lol::pimp:.

Game big trash, and we still getting fleeced

I’d just like to say I haven’t played 2K in almost a year and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in life :lol::pimp:.

Game big trash, and we still getting fleeced

1st game of the new generation is always skippable.

It should be solid next year, depending on which mode is for you.

Used to bump that Cool Kids track all the time. ahh the memories
ahh4.png

1st game of the new generation is always skippable.

It should be solid next year, depending on which mode is for you.
It’s the principle for me fam. How are we okay with them saying it’s built from the ground up, and it has a slightly better facelift? I’m only letting them slide because of Covid, but I might go full YouTuber mode if they don’t come correct when it’s all said and done.

It’s the principle for me fam. How are we okay with them saying it’s built from the ground up, and it has a slightly better facelift? I’m only letting them slide because of Covid, but I might go full YouTuber mode if they don’t come correct when it’s all said and done.

Ehh, they have to say that. Only a fool would believe it. They have to sell dreams, don't mean you have to buy those dreams.

2k22 should be solid.

well the shot stick aiming sure wasn't innovative

that idea was and is stupid IMO in 2k.. X is and will always be good or pulling back on shot stick without a need to aim

otherwise i agree.. people dont like seeing new things they want to continue abusing fake animation etc

I assume they have to "just change stuff" so they aren't (further) accused of putting out the same game every year.

Shot Stick Aiming is an example of that.

Welp.............. :lol:

This is good. (A THREAD)

I told yall, 2K is #SelfSabotage when it comes to the rosters.

A223F19E-3E2E-46A1-B5F3-5FF1A74FE3F3.jpeg

My homie hit this and i honestly cant believe it lol

all i get is tattoos and damn puma items lol

Back
Top Bottom