OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

2k21 worth $28?

i'm tempted for the updated rosters for online only

gameplay isn't worse than last year is it?

Don't buy 2K for Gurrent Gen.

If you NEED a basketball game on NExt Gen, $28 is cool.

This, also, be mindful that your VC has to stretch further since they now allow you to update your speed, vertical, strength, etc w/o it being tied to your other attributes like it was in 2k20

Don't buy 2K for Gurrent Gen.

If you NEED a basketball game on NExt Gen, $28 is cool.

current gen. play now online is pretty much all i mess with in 2K these days

i know it's a $30 roster update but if the gameplay is at least as "good" at '20 i can live with that

i'd like to skip outta principle but i know i'm gonna get the itch to play once the season starts

current gen. play now online is pretty much all i mess with in 2K these days

i know it's a $30 roster update but if the gameplay is at least as "good" at '20 i can live with that

i'd like to skip outta principle but i know i'm gonna get the itch to play once the season starts

Use that $28 to buy somebody a X-MAs gift man.

DOn't give them your money

park started in 14 but didn't take off really until 16 (which IMO was and still is the best 2k, 2k16 that is)

Community was GREAT in 2016 when it was 3 separate locations/affiliations. That's 4/5 years ago and the park was POPPING ! never had to wait and the competition was great. Everyone wanted to put on for their affiliation

ever since its been a total downfall regarding that aspect.. They are focusing more on little **** to gain them currency instead of actually improving on a 3v3/4v4 or 5v5 game play

The game is FAR from perfect right now but still very enjoyable if you like the build you create and have friends to play with..

2k21 still needs to fix the chop ASAP on next gen, thats really my only complaint atm.. they worry about fixing glitches etc because they were losing VC but yet they dont fix the important things

Last edited:
My guy is a 3pt playmaker... and I've yet to hit a 3 pointer in the Park lol

I've played at least 4 or 5 games, I just cut that **** off man. I'm not dealing with 2k anymore.

chris Smoove is a good watch

I've played at least 4 or 5 games, I just cut that **** off man. I'm not dealing with 2k anymore.

thats your broke shot that you got G dont blame the game on user error, I am draining 3s in park.. Find a shot that you are comfy with and put the release upto about 75%

Last edited:

Bruh, my PF has 70 rated strength. I got moved out of way and yammed on by Jeff Teague

Legit question.

Is that the game's fault or is that on you?

Post a clip of the shots you are taking and missing.

Legit question.

Is that the game's fault or is that on you?

Post a clip of the shots you are taking and missing.

I've had literally every 2k since the the first 2k on dreamcast bro. I know how to play the damn game bro lol

I can hit when i play any other mode but the Park.

I've had literally every 2k since the the first 2k on dreamcast bro. I know how to play the damn game bro lol

I can hit when i play any other mode but the Park.

I figured you would take it like that.

I promise you shot success will improve as you get better in The Park.

But post clips of the misses.

I figured you would take it like that.

I promise you shot success will improve as you get better in The Park.

But post clips of the misses.

You also gotta factor in internet and latency and the new shot mechanics. My layups are trash in the rec league, but decent in the park and better in MyCareer.

Question, what is up w/ the free throws? My dude hits the same spot for free throws and I'll make one, and miss another. Other times I'll green in a spot, hit the same spot, and miss completely. Jawn is off

You also gotta factor in internet and latency and the new shot mechanics. My layups are trash in the rec league, but decent in the park and better in MyCareer.

Yep. YOU have to learn that timing.

That is why I said he will get better the more he gets comfortable with the game.

It wasn't a slight, not sure why yall always take it that way.

You shouldn't be good as soon as you pick up a new game.

Yep. YOU have to learn that timing.

That is why I said he will get better the more he gets comfortable with the game.

It wasn't a slight, not sure why yall always take it that way.

You shouldn't be good as soon as you pick up a new game.

I didn't take it as a slight, i just don't think it's reasonable.

I can go outside right now and make an uncontested 3 pointer with my eyes closed after 20 tries. It shouldn't be this hard to shoot.

I didn't take it as a slight, i just don't think it's reasonable.

I can go outside right now and make an uncontested 3 pointer with my eyes closed after 20 tries. It shouldn't be this hard to shoot.

Again, in a few weeks when you get more comfortable with the game, your shooting will improve.

I am sure if you remove your pride, you would agree with that.

If you continue to play the game and you are STILL shooting 0% from 3, I will buy you a new game.

Again, it wasn't a slight.

Is that the game's fault or on you?

:lol:

I've had literally every 2k since the the first 2k on dreamcast bro. I know how to play the damn game bro lol :lol:

But I don't know, it might even be my player. Now that the 0 badge points glitch is fixed on my PG, I'll see what's what.

On a side note, who's playing the "MyCareer" for the WNBA? I feel like they could've done better w/ it but I like that you ain't gotta stuff VC in it to get accessories, stats, etc. Only gripe is how selfish the guards on the Sparks are :lol:

X xxpizzo do you have any park shooting tips to share? Do you use the shot stick or the button? I have a two way shot creator sg. currently using the Paul George shot but it’s a tad bit slow online

X xxpizzo do you have any park shooting tips to share? Do you use the shot stick or the button? I have a two way shot creator sg. currently using the Paul George shot but it’s a tad bit slow online

are you using shot creator PG13 or regular PG13?

make sure its the created shot go PG13 across the board and put it to 75% for release

i use no shot meter with X to shoot. I never got around to fully giving the shot stick a try. I do use stick for layups though

are you using shot creator PG13 or regular PG13?

make sure its the created shot go PG13 across the board and put it to 75% for release

i use no shot meter with X to shoot. I never got around to fully giving the shot stick a try. I do use stick for layups though

I was using the regular pg13. I will try the created version.

Back
Top Bottom