Official Barack Obama Post: The Next President of The US! Videos Posted!

Ey, if anyone's an undecided voter at this point in time, you should just do us all a favor and jump off a bridge. The two candidates couldn't be anymore different from one another. It's not that difficult to figure out. pick one or sit this election out, please. kthnxbye

that was 30 mins of powerful TV I loved it. feel like it did what it was supposed to. hit the middle class which is most of the country and the people whoreally need help right now.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Ey, if anyone's an undecided voter at this point in time, you should just do us all a favor and jump off a bridge. The two candidates couldn't be any more different from one another. It's not that difficult to figure out. pick one or sit this election out, please. kthnxbye
indifferent.gif

yes, McCain was offered the same type of time slot for this week.. I dont know what group it is but they have to offer it to McCain.

It was pretty much overkill, but when you got Obama money might as well us it...

I agree, I don't overstand how anyone can still be an "undecided" voter.

Ey, if anyone's an undecided voter at this point in time, you should just do us all a favor and jump off a bridge. The two candidates couldn't be any more different from one another. It's not that difficult to figure out. pick one or sit this election out, please. kthnxbye
Yes, they can't be more different, but I dislike both equally, just with different issues. I cannot stand McCain and his educationpolicies, his social polices, and to some degree his economic policies. I cannot stand Obama and his regulated, close market approach with the economy, hiseducation policy is ok, and I do not like his health care policy, I do like some social issues however. Seems like I am going to be jumping off a bridgeeither way.

Originally Posted by Antcyalater

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

i dont think this is fair. Will McCain be given an equal opportunity to pull something like this on television for Americans in their home to see and listen?
i dunno, I'm starting to hate this election. I wonder if he will deliver and if he doesn't will there be a riot on NT? lol
McCain doesn't have all Obama's posh celebrity and A-lister friend's .......checkbook
I was reading that McCain had the support and financial backing of the major GOP donors Bush had in 04 (such as oil man T. Boone Pickens), but the Palin pick and how his campaign has been handled has turned off the big GOP donors so some pulled out their financing...
I don't even know how the hell McCain won the nomination in the first place though

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

You do know that there are more than 2 parties right?

I was thinking... With all of this money that he has raised and $150+ million last month alone... How can Obama NOT be deep in the pockets of BIG corporations?

The fact there are only two major parties is EXACTLY what is wrong with this country and recent elections. One man, perhaps the greatest president, andAmerican to live warned about a two party system. None other than Mr. Washington himself. So smart

DAMN!!! I forgot about it and missed it. S***!!!
mad.gif
Imma have to peep thison youtube. John McCain is talkin' about it now on CNN live.
laugh.gif
He's heated.

You do know that there are more than 2 parties right?
Not sure what the point of mentioning that is. Of course I'm aware of that, but none of them will ever win. This country is run byself-serving two party system. Lesser of two evils style usually being the case.

This infomercial will only hurt Obama with those who are undecided.
People know an infomercial when they see one and folks don't like infomercials because it shoves !%*# down their throat. Regardless of the message.

i dont think this is fair. Will McCain be given an equal opportunity to pull something like this on television for Americans in their home to see and listen?
i dunno, I'm starting to hate this election. I wonder if he will deliver and if he doesn't will there be a riot on NT? lol
McCain doesn't have all Obama's posh celebrity and A-lister friend's .......checkbook
I was reading that McCain had the support and financial backing of the major GOP donors Bush had in 04 (such as oil man T. Boone Pickens), but the Palin pick and how his campaign has been handled has turned off the big GOP donors so some pulled out their financing...
I don't even know how the hell McCain won the nomination in the first place though
He was running against a very weak line...Romney (seen a flip-flop candidate even to hardcore GOP folks example he was for abortion meeting w/Planned Parenthood folks...then panders against abortion)...
Huckabee seemed not to have the political balls McCain had...Thompson kept testing the waters and never dove in when the time was right so he didnt have theright exposure...and let's face it Guliani outside New York is virtually unelectable (he dressed as a women one too many times as mayor of NYC, he'smild on abortion and one thing really standing in his way...he's a Roman Catholic...big minus to harcore Christian GOP conservatives)....I could be wrongbut that's how I see how JM was nominated in a nutshell...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

People know an infomercial when they see one and folks don't like infomercials because it shoves !%*# down their throat. Regardless of the message.

http://www.armdr.com/infomercial_marketing.aspx
Infomercial Marketing is one of the most powerful marketing channels around, because everything can be tracked and optimized to improve campaign ROI. With infomercials your product or service becomes differentiated and breaks free from clutter. As a result, response is greater and sales dramatically increase because the viewer is being both educated and involved.

from
http://infomercialmarketing.wordpress.com/http://www.armdr.com/infomercial_marketing.aspx

He was running against a very weak line...Romney (seen a flip-flop candidate even to hardcore GOP folks example he was for abortion meeting w/ Planned Parenthood folks...then panders against abortion)...
Huckabee seemed not to have the political balls McCain had...Thompson kept testing the waters and never dove in when the time was right so he didnt have the right exposure...and let's face it Guliani outside New York is virtually unelectable (he dressed as a women one too many times as mayor of NYC, he's mild on abortion and one thing really standing in his way...he's a Roman Catholic...big minus to harcore Christian GOP conservatives)....I could be wrong but that's how I see how JM was nominated in a nutshell...
Romney being a Mormon turned off the Christian Right which is unfortunately having a big influence on the GOP. The Democrats had a weak selectionalso so don't think it was all bad for the Reps.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

He was running against a very weak line...Romney (seen a flip-flop candidate even to hardcore GOP folks example he was for abortion meeting w/ Planned Parenthood folks...then panders against abortion)...Huckabee seemed not to have the political balls McCain had...Thompson kept testing the waters and never dove in when the time was right so he didnt have the right exposure...and let's face it Guliani outside New York is virtually unelectable (he dressed as a women one too many times as mayor of NYC, he's mild on abortion and one thing really standing in his way...he's a Roman Catholic...big minus to hardcore Christian GOP conservatives)....I could be wrong but that's how I see how JM was nominated in a nutshell...
Romney being a Mormon turned off the Christian Right which is unfortunately having a big influence on the GOP. The Democrats had a weak selection also so don't think it was all bad for the Reps.
I know this...obviously Clinton and Obama being the only standouts...I didn't think the other Dems had a chance...note Biden in the avy...ha

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

No it wont
eyes.gif

Conventions can be categorized as "infomericals" and they don't hurt the candidates. This ad if anything was just a visual "ClosingArgument"

YO!
jeez this mcCain guy....you know i kinda supported him before, not this election but in the past in general, he seemed like a good man who really loved america.

but he now comes off as a desperate senile person who sold his soul and dignity to be president.
Not as eloquently as I would've attempted to word it. But this is exactly how I feel. And have felt for the past 3 months or so.

Most of my friends know that I was down McCain since I became of voting age in the 2000 election. But it seems clear to me that his ambition has gotten thebest of him at this point.

DF!!!

I heard obamas tax raises is now going to effect people who make 150,000 and up. Is this true? I dont know if it was a mistake by the media or what

Originally Posted by RDubb

I heard obamas tax raises is now going to effect people who make 150,000 and up. Is this true? I dont know if it was a mistake by the media or what

Biden was the one who said $150,000.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
jeez this mcCain guy....you know i kinda supported him before, not this election but in the past in general, he seemed like a good man who really loved america.

but he now comes off as a desperate senile person who sold his soul and dignity to be president.
Not as eloquently as I would've attempted to word it. But this is exactly how I feel. And have felt for the past 3 months or so.

Most of my friends know that I was down McCain since I became of voting age in the 2000 election. But it seems clear to me that his ambition has gotten the best of him at this point.

DF!!!

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom