Official Barack Obama Post: The Next President of The US! Videos Posted!

Originally Posted by Just0

This man better be president.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*$+

it wasn't shown on the west coast

I can't believe they are gonna tape delay this

I ain't missing the laker game for this

exactly what i thought it would be. was good wish it was better tho

and SMH @ some1 saying economy is his weak point.

Lol..at McCain having his commercial 2-4minutes after the 30minute Obama one.
And Owl is a troll don't mind him.

And right after it they show John McCain's commercial saying "Obama is not experienced enough to be president"
tired.gif

i dont think this is fair. Will McCain be given an equal opportunity to pull something like this on television for Americans in their home to see and listen?
i dunno, I'm starting to hate this election. I apologize but I wonder if he will deliver and if he doesn't will there be a riot on NT? lol
note: I'm still an undecided voter

jeez this mcCain guy....you know i kinda supported him before, not this election but in the past in general, he seemed like a good man who really lovedamerica.

but he now comes off as a desperate senile person who sold his soul and dignity to be president. unbelievable

if mcCain wins....i am moving to colombia for 4 years.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

i dont think this is fair. Will McCain be given an equal opportunity to pull something like this on television for Americans in their home to see and listen?
i dunno, I'm starting to hate this election. I wonder if he will deliver and if he doesn't will there be a riot on NT? lol
McCain doesn't have all Obama's posh celebrity and A-lister friend's .......checkbook

Even if McCain had the money, no one would want to watch his infomercial.

There's nothing historic about another old white man becoming president, and the media outlets know it.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

i dunno, I'm starting to hate this election. I wonder if he will deliver and if he doesn't will there be a riot on NT? lol
McCain doesn't have all Obama's posh celebrity and A-lister friend's .......checkbook
\
Riiiiiiiiiight A Listers and Celebrities paid for this ad.

smh.gif
At the stuff people come with

The correct statement would have been that the McCain Campaign does not have the ability to fund raise like the Obama Campaign.

I was reading that McCain had the support and financial backing of the major GOP donors Bush had in 04(such as oil man T. Boone Pickens), but the Palin pick and how his campaign has been handled has turned off the big GOP donors so some pulled out theirfinancing...

You know how long McCain has been a Senator???

Trust me, he's got friends too

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom