Official Barack Obama Post: The Next President of The US! Videos Posted!

Welcome,
This post will allow you to congratulate Barack Obama's phenomenal win before it happens. Early votes are at rates that have been unprecedented. Rememberto vote and do not become too complacent. It is not over just yet! We have 6 more days 'till we make history. Please, not McCain supporters unlessyou're giving support or switching your vote.

This man is soo Presidential!!!

WHOOP!!!!
His Moment with Bill Clinton in Florida:

His Live Documentary:

pimp.gif

Considering the economy is clearly his weak point, I'm not sure why he is leading off with it.....

Oh well, I would prefer not to see any candidate on TV and time to go to the DVR

I heard he was going to announce that his plan to cut taxes will be delayed...and people were saying that would hurt him in the polls
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Considering the economy is clearly his weak point, I'm not sure why he is leading off with it.....

Oh well, I would prefer not to see any candidate on TV and time to go to the DVR

Ummm maybe because its the important issue to the majority of voters.

smh.gif

I'm down with Obama, but 30 mins of the same ole same ole is OD.
smh.gif
peopleacting like this is like Michael Jackson's back in the days Thriller video world premiere.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn, this propaganda almost makes me want to vote for Obama. Fills me with such

(false) hope

Politicians and false hope? No freakin' way dude!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn, this propaganda almost makes me want to vote for Obama. Fills me with such

(false) hope

Politicians and false hope? No freakin' way dude!
eek.gif
Nah I mean. I believe this dude wants change and hope and all that idealistic crap.

but deep down inside we all know what time it is.

Back
Top Bottom