Official Bape Thread

undefeated-a-bathing-ape-collection-3.jpg

To me a lot of times when a brand dies is when it's most alive lol. I rather wear ish that not everybody is wearing.

To me a lot of times when a brand dies is when it's most alive lol. I rather wear ish that not everybody is wearing.
nah. Maybe when hype ain't on it but if it dies like enyce there's usually a reason, and I'm good :lol:

bape is def not rare in the streets these days

it hit a new hype recently so most people are wearing real pieces

but pretty soon fakes will be all over the streets again

if alotta people you see out aren't wearing it they're staring at those who are

but if you go to a sneaker convention every other person will have a bape shirt on

if alotta people you see out aren't wearing it they're staring at those who are

but if you go to a sneaker convention every other person will have a bape shirt on

I see a lot of people wih shark hoodie on during sneaker con

Nobody copped any of the undftd collab yesterday?

Last edited:
Obviously the capcom is better but this is still dope too. If they did a bape resident evil shirt with that sort of grittiness it would be super fire

it could but they just didnt execute

the clothes actually remind me of that movie children of men or even that ps2 game red faction 2

but if you google video game tees you'll see there's hundreds of ill random brands with super nice game related clothes

better searches pop up when you look for specific games tho

I still want the street fighter shirt but have other things I wanna scoop at the moment

I used to ONLY see fake bape here in the bay. Im talking back in the early-mid '00s..main reason is b/c 90% of people in the u.s. buying didnt know where to cop real stuff. Pondon was only place i knew where to get real stuff. At least now people have some options. Lol i remember those fake bbc diamonds and dollars hoodies + multicolor bape camo hoodies around a lot. Also the fake dead serious hoodies too lol, good times.

Last edited:
def remember those times

that's why I mainly focus on hats and other embroidered pieces that last and most other people tend to ignore

actually I don't even do it purposely it's just what I gravitate to

the hats I can wear daily and get the full stretch of my dollar

Back
Top Bottom