Official Bape Thread

Just picked up Bapesta canvas from stylisticsjapan. pretty stoked. pics will be up when i get em in

Are they gonna release this online?
And does anyone know where I can find either of the first two puma jerseys in a large.
seems like both us and jpn sites will get the collab. go thru zozotown and you should be able to secure anything you want except for the full zip hoodie.

yeah true M

it's based off champion sizing

luckily I stuck to my guns
good look homie... im a true M too, ordered an L from pondon thinking i needed to go up. It arrived today and I was def wrong lol Mediums from now on. I took it straight to my tailor immediately.

good look homie... im a true M too, ordered an L from pondon thinking i needed to go up. It arrived today and I was def wrong lol Mediums from now on. I took it straight to my tailor immediately.

just remember actual bape fits different at times

the jersey is really just a champion jersey with bape stitched on it

for the most part bape just runs short length wise but M works for me in most the bape I have

Got my puma jersey in, joint fits like a ledium (large/medium) :smh:

smh, you were in denial honestly

off the pic alone I knew you were in trouble

but bape is an easy sale you know what to do

don't know why but I just felt like stringer bell when he was talking to bodie in the car bout killing wallace

but I was just giving you a hard time lol

we've all been there

Last edited:
I don't get your reference but yea I shouldn't have ordered this one :lol:
If a nter wants it I'll sell it at cost, don't need to profit off it. The way it runs I would need a 3xl and in supreme an xl fits fine. Bape I need am xl or xxl depending on the item

I don't get your reference

just the part where I said you know what to do

he was telling bodie to kill Wallace without telling him

nothing deep lol

back on topic tho there's alotta snap backs I wanna scoop but been holding back

want a coach jacket too

I just hate how most bape products use the screen print over stitched on most stuff

Do all of the bape Puma jerseys run as small as the one I copped? Might cop a different if I can find it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom