Official Bape Thread

I do like the blockstas. Prices arent bad either. They keep slipping my mind though because i always put them on the back burner
5D28FD29-4F20-4052-88B1-6BCF59252107.jpeg
I picked up those and these, I kind of want to customize both of them but I’ll see how I feel when they come in
460A4DE9-A3EB-4FCA-885C-8733240D3120.jpeg

I like them!!! Nice bro

That bape collection of yours is growing quickly! 🔥
Yea man, since dunk quality has been so bad I’ve been looking for an alternative. Once I got my first pair of Bapes the quality makes it a no brainer. Might have to get another pair of sk8 lows or Madsta’s.

F92DDE97-7F4F-4989-8613-5819A37BF2B3.jpeg
Another One. Wasn’t sure I’d like these as much as I do, they give me SUPER high quality premium 08-2012 SB Colorway vibes. Runs a half size big but that’s perfect for me since I’m a half size, shoes come with extra insoles for the cats who wear whole sizes. Kinda want those college drop outs 93 hi’s now.

Last edited:
7C12AA7B-3BFB-4D46-AEAF-0C34DE898F83.jpeg
Mail call. Blocksta’s are a premium Jordan 1 high with a strap. No half sizes so they run half sz big comes with extra insoles. Might get another pair to customize. The 93 highs run slightly big but not bad.

Last edited:
Nice paint job bro!! It looks good
Thanks bro, nice pick ups.

The second I saw these I knew I wanted to do this custom. I’ve done a lot of customs and the quality of this leather takes paint and dye really well, for those that are thinking of customizing a pair of bapes.

4CD9EACD-428A-4687-AD19-80D3BF62BCFD.png
EECD7A10-2FF5-453F-B036-CC1235465E2C.jpeg
344370A9-B94B-4909-B35A-D670845880CE.jpeg
8DA44E0E-B608-44D6-BB89-E8EA3C60FA87.jpeg
9D635789-1CB8-42FA-B348-36F5A97D1A8B.jpeg

Saw these in a post showcasing what bapes were dropping spring of last year. I guess they got scrapped because they were too close to Shadow 1s?

4CD9EACD-428A-4687-AD19-80D3BF62BCFD.png
EECD7A10-2FF5-453F-B036-CC1235465E2C.jpeg
344370A9-B94B-4909-B35A-D670845880CE.jpeg
8DA44E0E-B608-44D6-BB89-E8EA3C60FA87.jpeg
9D635789-1CB8-42FA-B348-36F5A97D1A8B.jpeg

Saw these in a post showcasing what bapes were dropping spring of last year. I guess they got scrapped because they were too close to Shadow 1s?
This was suppose to be the bape coursta highs but they scrapped it because it resembles too much like the jordan 1 like you said

Both the lows and highs are scrapped

A few pairs of these found its way out onto the internet. My boy got a pair actually

This was suppose to be the bape coursta highs but they scrapped it because it resembles too much like the jordan 1 like you said

Both the lows and highs are scrapped

A few pairs of these found its way out onto the internet. My boy got a pair actually
I’m hating, I’d love a pair lol. Understandable though they already got a pass with bapesta’s, Blocksta’s make more sense now.

Bought a pair of black Madsta’s in the last size that would fit me from Pondon and they couldn’t find my pair. They asked me if I wanted a different size or a refund. I responded asking if they had a shoe that goes for more than the pair I bought. What’s the odds they will give me the better shoe for their mistake,? I can prob request something cheaper like tiger roadsta’s (I planned to pick up today anyway) and ask for the difference in a partial refund or should I ask for the white Madsta’s instead? Has anyone in here had this happen before?

Last edited:
Bought a pair of black Madsta’s in the last size that would fit me from Pondon and they couldn’t find my pair. They asked me if I wanted a different size or a refund. I responded asking if they had a shoe that goes for more than the pair I bought. What’s the odds they will give me the better shoe for their mistake,? I can prob request something cheaper like tiger roadsta’s (I planned to pick up today anyway) and ask for the difference in a partial refund or should I ask for the white Madsta’s instead? Has anyone in here had this happen before?
View attachment 3018406 View attachment 3018407
Nah pondon is usually on point with their inventory. I imagine it can be hard to keep up though. They might just have you pay the difference or refund.

2 years ago my girl actually reached out to pondon via phone for a special bday pick up for me. It's cool that she still even will accept calls etc.

Nah pondon is usually on point with their inventory. I imagine it can be hard to keep up though. They might just have you pay the difference or refund.

2 years ago my girl actually reached out to pondon via phone for a special bday pick up for me. It's cool that she still even will accept calls etc.
Thanks for the info. I Called Pondon this morning and sorted everything out. Ended up completing the Blocksta hat trick, so I get some cash back. I also checked SSense and found my size in the Madsta for about 20 less.

2AB7EB88-4C8D-4DA2-8C6B-46F1FCA8DBF9.jpeg
9F098584-47A9-4D72-8DA1-4E68F0B2C588.jpeg
9AA7F42E-C52F-47DA-83D5-635596C5A1D0.jpeg
Didn’t know these came out and I don’t know how to feel about them. I’m leaning toward them being too busy. All I know is they sold out and are going for more then I’d spend even if I liked them. I may just make my own toned down custom.

I still want the thors need at sub retail tho.
I’m still remaining patient for prices to drop a little more. I looked on Pondon, but haven’t seen them when I searched. Also, if anyone knows, what is a really good guide for detecting fakes when it come to Bape sneakers these days?

I’m still remaining patient for prices to drop a little more. I looked on Pondon, but haven’t seen them when I searched. Also, if anyone knows, what is a really good guide for detecting fakes when it come to Bape sneakers these days?
I don't think pondon dropped them at all surprisingly.

I'm noticing the gap between Bids and Asks widening on the Thors via SX. Kinda worried I missed the chance to cop at under retail.

I don't think pondon dropped them at all surprisingly.

I'm noticing the gap between Bids and Asks widening on the Thors via SX. Kinda worried I missed the chance to cop at under retail.
We’ll see what happens. The prices have dropped and I need them to continue to lower. Purchasing from Stock X can be sketchy. They've had issues letting fakes slide by them.

Back
Top Bottom