Official Bangs Thread

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

eek.gif
roll.gif

My man gave a detailed step by step for a trip to the movies.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OMG
roll.gif

Edit: Just seen this on the website.
roll.gif

Da good news is I recorded a best song call Let Me Get Dat last week da beat is produced by producer Chris when I listen to it was crazy. Wan I was at home I wrote about 2 songs but I didn't record it yet but I'll put it in my next Album.

In da meantime, I just play PS2 chillin with my friend and I like to watch cartoon at da same time, specially Pokemon because its my favourite.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

OMG
roll.gif

Edit: Just seen this on the website.
roll.gif

Da good news is I recorded a best song call Let Me Get Dat last week da beat is produced by producer Chris when I listen to it was crazy. Wan I was at home I wrote about 2 songs but I didn't record it yet but I'll put it in my next Album.

In da meantime, I just play PS2 chillin with my friend and I like to watch cartoon at da same time, specially Pokemon because its my favourite.

that can not be real
roll.gif

I'm a Ghetto boy I still gat love for my people in a Ghetto specially da kidds I hope my people now wat dey doin cause we don't wanna lose our kidds you don't have to worry about me I'm here doin good and I'll look forward to halla at you again don't forget I still gat love for da kidds in da Ghetto.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

Between these two cuts and "This is Angoon" you guys are really filling up my next cd for the whip

pimp.gif
Angoon representer, we dont cry,....we just sit back and sigh

Dude has images of whips in the background he's never going to drive.
laugh.gif

He couldn't even film the video at an actual movie theatre? Sudan is struggling.

Sup his hats too big

Back
Top Bottom