Official Bangs Thread

but seriously..

i know alot of yall on NT rap..and make beats and all that..some of yall is serious..
but u guys are makin fun of bangs..but i doubt any of yall have gotten as famous as him..and im just bien real with that

BANGS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

SO DEEP.....all jokes aside, he poured his heart out on this
On some real stuff, I have to agree with the dude who said a lot of us guys on the come-up could take some tips from this dude.� Out of all thesongs that were posted, this one sticks out.� It has a decent (if not at least tolerable) beat, and he's giving us a look at what life is like for a youngperson in Africa.� I'm not going to front like all the other stuff like the movies stuff isn't whimsical, but who can hate on this young dude doingsomething he enjoys while staying out of trouble?

It's ill, but if he was Somalian and rapped about a pirate over some Jeezy or Gucci kind of beats I could see people seriously checking for dude, and notjust posting a million rolling faces.

Either way, this is going to be my new theme song.� "Lemme take you to the mooooooovies..." BURR!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

but seriously..

i know alot of yall on NT rap..and make beats and all that..some of yall is serious..
but u guys are makin fun of bangs..but i doubt any of yall have gotten as famous as him..and im just bien real with that
and thats what makes some of the NT artists mad lol.. But I ain't trippin doe. My time will come, and besides... Bangs is that DUDE
pimp.gif

Take U to the Movies stay on repeat in the whip
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

On some real stuff, I have to agree with the dude who said a lot of us guys on the come-up could take some tips from this dude.� Out of all the songs that were posted, this one sticks out.� It has a decent (if not at least tolerable) beat, and he's giving us a look at what life is like for a young person in Africa.� I'm not going to front like all the other stuff like the movies stuff isn't whimsical, but who can hate on this young dude doing something he enjoys while staying out of trouble?

It's ill, but if he was Somalian and rapped about a pirate over some Jeezy or Gucci kind of beats I could see people seriously checking for dude, and not just posting a million rolling faces.

Either way, this is going to be my new theme song.� "Lemme take you to the mooooooovies..." BURR!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

seriously

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Ya'll laughing now but this is exactly how soulja boys career popped off.

real #+#@....i see dude gettin some money soon
smokin.gif

dont quote me on that

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

On some real stuff, I have to agree with the dude who said a lot of us guys on the come-up could take some tips from this dude.� Out of all the songs that were posted, this one sticks out.� It has a decent (if not at least tolerable) beat, and he's giving us a look at what life is like for a young person in Africa.� I'm not going to front like all the other stuff like the movies stuff isn't whimsical, but who can hate on this young dude doing something he enjoys while staying out of trouble?

It's ill, but if he was Somalian and rapped about a pirate over some Jeezy or Gucci kind of beats I could see people seriously checking for dude, and not just posting a million rolling faces.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

seriously
qft, the lyrics were deep.� he def put his soul into making that track
pimp.gif

yea, thats right, im going to the ghetto
my life is not easy no more, thats why im going to the gherrooo....(to the ghetto)
if you need me before i go
you better meet me tomorrow (tomorrow)
in sudan, my life was the same
in egypt, my life was the same
but when i came to australia, my life is changed
i thought i would find a better life, but i didnt
all my life, in australia...
school, do the same in class come back home eat, sleep,
i only see my homies once a week

frown.gif

his album is definitely gonna be copped, hopefully they carry it at the store, i don't want to pay shipping+handling from australia
laugh.gif

heard Lloyd Banks riding this dude's coattails, thinking bout changing his name to Lloyd Bangs.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom