[] Official Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts Playoff Game Thread (1/16) 8:15PM ET []

peyton why are you testing REED ...
laugh.gif
obvious penalty ...

Ravens are their own worst enemies with these mistakes and penalties.

i've seen the colts get away w/ some stuff ... but that boy covering freeney could be called every play for holding also ... it goes both ways... w/ thatbeing said ... peyton stay testing Ed reed and keeps losing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

they not callin **%* on the Colts.
laugh.gif

every call is goin against ravens.
exactly. i'm not saying that we arent making mistakes, but are we really supposed to believe the Colts are playing a perfectly clean game withno PI and no holding whatsoever? whatever maan..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

they not callin **%* on the Colts.
laugh.gif

every call is goin against ravens.
exactly. i'm not saying that we arent making mistakes, but are we really supposed to believe the Colts are playing a perfectly clean game with no PI and no holding whatsoever? whatever maan..
grin.gif
this is nothing new. happened ALL year long...

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by JPZx

Game over?
roll.gif
. The Ravens are only down 2 TD's, though
laugh.gif
Being down with only a half to play the Ravens now gotta pass, though. The Ravens dominated the Patriots last week by running, though. Now that Mr. 34 Yards Joe Flacco has to win the game for his team the Ravens are doomed, though.

like Flacco cant pass the rock.
laugh.gif
. Im not gunna say anything, though. Just watch what Flaaco does in the 3rd quarter

This dude makes FR3SH look like Miss Cleo.

And I see Deadset finally makes his way into the game thread....
laugh.gif

gotta love the mics on the field, anyone else just catch manning cuss out d. brown for missing that block costing him a sack?

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by JPZx

Game over?
roll.gif
. The Ravens are only down 2 TD's, though
laugh.gif
Being down with only a half to play the Ravens now gotta pass, though. The Ravens dominated the Patriots last week by running, though. Now that Mr. 34 Yards Joe Flacco has to win the game for his team the Ravens are doomed, though.

like Flacco cant pass the rock.
laugh.gif
. Im not gunna say anything, though. Just watch what Flaaco does in the 3rd quarter

This dude makes FR3SH look like Miss Cleo.

And I see Deadset finally makes his way into the game thread....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Flacco and this offense are... offensive.

^yeah Dierdorf needs to hop off Peyton real quick

he just said Peyton was "smart" for taking a sack when he was out of the pocket...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

is there a starting rb worse than addai ... my son needs to chill ... reed has him locked in ...

I am convinced Joseph Addai is not in the top 50 best running backs in the NFL list. I am not kidding. Been saying this all season long.

I caught that "Dammit" too
laugh.gif

But seriously with dudes in here crying? A call here and there I see where ya'll coming from but forreal?

Pats fans saying the Colts get calls....? Hm

Ha ha just messing. Colts may be getting some calls but Ravens still have only put up 3 points gotta pick it up

Back
Top Bottom