[] Official Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts Playoff Game Thread (1/16) 8:15PM ET []

On to the next one...
pimp.gif

Disappointed in the Ravens offense tonight, just couldn't move the ball and the fact they don't have a good #1 WR showed. I have a sinking feeling thatMarshall may end up in the AFC North, and it won't be with the Steelers which sucks. You know the Colts are rooting for the Jets now, they do not want tosee SD

welp, can't say i didn't see this coming. congrats to the Colts for coming out and executing.. for whatever reason, Peyton has our number like noother. i'm looking forward to hopefully another Colts-Chargers showdown next week.

we had a solid season and once again proved we're one of the elite teams in the L.. overall i'm pleased with our team. and i'll always remember the'09 Ravens for giving me the most gratifying victory i've ever experienced as a fan (outside of our SB win) last week vs the Patriots. that day it feltlike the whole country (outside of Pats fans) united behind us
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ozzie will have some pressure on him this offseason to make moves. what Flacco had to go through this season was bad enough, but with Mason retiring we willeasily have the worst WR corps in the league. Brandon Marshall is a priority, and i'd like to see us go for some additional WRs.. Brees, Rodgers, andWarner all have big, physical targets. i would love to see Joe have some guys like that

we also need to upgrade at DE with Pryce retiring.. our #1 defensive problem this season was pressuring the QB.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

He was open too.....Flacco F'd it up.

This guy is such garbage.
honestly it looked like he didn't have as much throwing power today because of his hip.
his hip on his planting leg was swollen up. it was so bad that people on the team plane said he had to stand up the whole flight back from New England.
Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

sanchez > flacco
fail.

Flacco threw for 3600 yards and 21 TDs this season... i won't even pull up Sanchez's stats for your sake.

Flacco is not a garbage QB, guy has a good career ahead of him, and he has made it to the AFC Championship and divisional rounds in his first 2 years, so goodteam success as well.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

we had a solid season and once again proved we're one of the elite teams in the L
No way the Ravens are an elite team. They are clearly not in the same company with the upper echelon teams, not with that offense. 2nd tier, sure.

No elite team scores 3 points in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

we had a solid season and once again proved we're one of the elite teams in the L
No way the Ravens are an elite team. They are clearly not in the same company with the upper echelon teams, not with that offense. 2nd tier, sure.

cosign...FAR from elite. don't confuse sonning my pats with elite...cause WE were far from elite this season

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Sorry i think Peyton is too much in a zone to lose.
And you're wrong...Ravens win..trust

Originally Posted by JPZx

And you're wrong...Ravens win..trust
Another $20 on this one if you want
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
ill take on the both of you...Colts are going to lose

i have a terrible feeling about this game. as a Ravens fan, i do not think we're going to win. theres just something about Manning and the Colts... he ALWAYS has his way with our defense.
you're pathetic..matter fact, dont even watch this game..Ravens gunna win. get my 20 bucks ready, PEROVICH..i havent been wrong witj predictions YET.

Originally Posted by JPZx

The smaller bet is on Saturday, which means if we go through with the "pay the other person on Saturday night" thing, we can verify if the loser of the Colts/Ravens bet is legit and willing to pay the $ in the bigger bet on Sunday depending on whoever wins in the Jets/Chargers game.

Obviously, we're only going to be able to find out if one of us is legit by doing this, but its better than neither of us.
ok then

This dude better pay up TONIGHT. We agreed that the loser would pay tonight. After talking all that %*+# and all of a sudden going ghost. He's offlineright now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

cosign...FAR from elite. don't confuse sonning my pats with elite...cause WE were far from elite this season
i shouldn't have said "elite" team, because we weren't elite-status this year.. what i meant was that we definitely have one ofthe more "successful" teams at the moment. we were in the conference championship last year, and made it to divisionals this year. not a lot of teamscan say that.

the Ravens have been good to their fans the last two years, and i hope Harbaugh can keep it up.

^ cosign...y'all just need a couple nice targets for big joe. going to be real dangerous if that happens

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Flacco is not a garbage QB, guy has a good career ahead of him, and he has made it to the AFC Championship and divisional rounds in his first 2 years, so good team success as well.

All of their success has been in spite of him.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i shouldn't have said "elite" team, because we weren't elite-status this year.. what i meant was that we definitely have one of the more "successful" teams at the moment. we were in the conference championship last year, and made it to divisionals this year. not a lot of teams can say that.

the Ravens have been good to their fans the last two years, and i hope Harbaugh can keep it up.
That I can agree with.

Getting to the divisional rounds two years in a row
pimp.gif

about the only positvie thing I can say about the team.

Flacco is ok (i guess. he comes in spurts), but we need another weapon. Hopefully we draft a WR or pick up/trade and get a good one.

Rice is amazing. Besides the fumble he played good. For a couple drives he looked like it was just him and Joe playing catch
laugh.gif

Defense played good as well. Didn't agree with that helmet to helmet on Ray, but what can you do. Reed HAS to hold on to the damn ball man SMH got me sopissed off man damn.

We weren't supposed to win this so I am not that mad or salty about it. I had a great day hanging out with my fam watching the games, and going to mycousins bball games earlier
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to Indy.

I wasn't expectin Bmore to win but I expected a much better performance. they turned the ball over too many times. The game might've been decided by afield goal hadn't they not turned the ball over when they did

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I wasn't expectin Bmore to win but I expected a much better performance. they turned the ball over too many times. The game might've been decided by a field goal hadn't they not turned the ball over when they did

Rice fumble. Reed fumble. Flacco almost pick 6 that resulted in a FG. Ray's helmet to helmet. You can't make mistakes like this and expect to win aroad playoff game against a team that is 15-0 this year when the whole team is playing

Dude has signed on and off two times since the game has ended

smh.gif

so who said reed wasn't running full speed when he got hawk down? seen all the replays dude was running with full effort and just got caught frombehind

Ed Reed said after that game that he is 50/50 on retiring.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Emotions run way too high after a season ending game for even him to make a sensible decision.

After all those weeks of preparation for failure essentially, it's easy to say he's going to retire, because he's drained. I'd give it awhilebefore I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom