Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Is this Jeter an Authentic?

Awesome thanks.

The season/year this is from the Majestic logo was visible on field or that's simply how the retail Authentics were sold?

i've taken the majestic logo off my yankee authentics i previously owned with a seam ripper so they could be accurate.

a little bit time consuming but worth it when they were finished. 

some of my Kings Authentics.  Their the 2.0 Edge Authentics.

I had the Quick since last year but got the Finals patch put on it when I went to a game last weekend.

The Dustin Brown came in the other day. I got to put a 2012 Finals patch on it eventually. 

was meaning to post. got it in last week from NFL Shop from the 20% off sale and my Jets season ticket discount Sheldon Richardson Elite:

Congratulations to the Seahawks & the "12 Man" , two straight Super Bowl appearances isn't easy.

Looong before Russell Wilson there was this guy, JIm Zorn, the very first QB in Seahawks history. His rookie year was Seattle's inagural season, 1976, part of the NFL's first expansion after the merger.

He and another rookie, WR Steve Largent would be one the league's best tandems. Zorn helped Largent set all the major receiving records before Jerry Rice came along and broke them. The NFL Network voted them the 10th best QB/WR combination in NFL history. They are now both in the Seahawk's Ring of Honor.

Zorn had an unorthodox style, a left handed scrambler. He was also voted the 7th best lefty QB in history and 8th most mobile all-time.

The jersey is tagged "83" and has a left sleeve alteration for extra room in Zorn's throwing arm. 1983 was the first season Seattle featured the Seahawks logo on the sleeves and was there best season in history at the time, playing in the Conference Championship. Also, notice the oversized front numbers that Seattle used all the way into the '90s.

Last edited:
contemplating a brady elite jersey...i have a promo code for 15% nikestore plus gift cards id only have to come out of pocket about $120 for one which is pretty much a no brainer. wanted the white one but nike doesnt carry it just the navy which isnt bad. i just cant find any place by me that carries them instore to try on. i wear a medium in mostly everything clothing wise and i think that would be a size 40. i dont want it to look like a night gown which is making me shy away from the 44. any input?

contemplating a brady elite jersey...i have a promo code for 15% nikestore plus gift cards id only have to come out of pocket about $120 for one which is pretty much a no brainer. wanted the white one but nike doesnt carry it just the navy which isnt bad. i just cant find any place by me that carries them instore to try on. i wear a medium in mostly everything clothing wise and i think that would be a size 40. i dont want it to look like a night gown which is making me shy away from the 44. any input?
size 40 will be good if you wear mediums

@RetroSneaks26  I  have a Seahawks Puma, I think it's a 52 though. I can get measurements for you tomorrow if you want. 

The quality on those old Pumas are really nice btw. Also, if you end up copping, you may want to add the 2000 patch.

Last edited:
@RetroSneaks26
 I have a Seahawks Puma, I think it's a 52 though. I can get measurements for you tomorrow if you want. 

The quality on those old Pumas are really nice btw. Also, if you end up copping, you may want to add the 2000 patch.

If you can please, much appreciated. Sweet patch! Yea, I've seen others post up their PUMA jerseys. They look top notch.

@RetroSneaks26  Size 52, 24" width, 33" length.

Hope that helps.

Also, the front numbers are 10" & the back 12" no matter what size the jersey is. Using that info, some measuring of pic of the 46 & some math you could figure out the Springs' measurements pretty accurately.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nike wants $175 for their GAME Pro Bowl jerseys. Not even the Limited version but the GAME edition. Hahahahaha. what a joke. Nike is out of their damn minds.

Back
Top Bottom