Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Just came in this morning
20200415_200858.jpg 20200415_200934.jpg

Even with the discount, I can't bring myself to buy this jersey.

The NEW YORK is so small, it looks terrible.

Screenshot_20200419-003857.png

Also, why is there only 1 player with this jersey available ? Smh

Leave it to Nike. I’d hate to see what they do if they start rolling out classic jerseys. I refuse to buy any of there jerseys. Only other person they could’ve included based on popularity is Alonso. Then Conforto. Thor is done for the year. Cespedes is.......a mystery. Nobody knows McNeil (yet). Mets wouldn’t be such an enigma if it weren’t for the Wilpon’s. Still my squad though.

Seems like for some reason the home jerseys only have multiple players already in stock plus customization options too. MLB Shop didn't even both having the road jerseys in stock for most of last season either. I had to resort to scouring eBay to find both road gray and road blue in my size instead.

Seems like for some reason the home jerseys only have multiple players already in stock plus customization options too. MLB Shop didn't even both having the road jerseys in stock for most of last season either. I had to resort to scouring eBay to find both road gray and road blue in my size instead.

Yeah man, I've been eBay hunting for the alternate road jersey without success. The lack of availability is frustrating.

Yeah man, I've been eBay hunting for the alternate road jersey without success. The lack of availability is frustrating.
Check with the Mets official game used store. If you're not picky with name and number, they usually have loads of them available from different seasons for as low as $100-150 or less if they are doing any sales. That might be my plan once they re-open and sell my current blank copies.

Back
Top Bottom