Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Cy Young

Here is some different stuff:

Charlotte Volleyball "Dig Pink" Charity Game Jersey

Clint Steindl Townsville Crocodiles of the NBL (Australia)

Does EFF have those caps made? Or do they make them when you place an order? I bought a crewneck and its been 3 weeks. 

Does EFF have those caps made? Or do they make them when you place an order? I bought a crewneck and its been 3 weeks. 

Everything pretty much is hand made from order. It usually takes them 4 - 6 weeks to hand make and then ship out for hats & jerseys. 8 - 12 weeks for their jackets etc. They are really backed up right now. I'm still waiting on a Jersey I bought back in late September. It takes a while for the item, but it basically hand crafted for you, can't beat that.

So sad. Just got trolled by marshalls.

Was there and saw a black ravens jersey. Ended up being an Ed Reed. HYPED!!!

Then I realized it was fake :smh:

Then I realized it was fake
mean.gif
That's nuts. Not a good sign that fake merchandise is infiltrating marshalls.

At least you knew it was fake

For the hockey aficionados, this is a must-cop for me. I like the unique details like 1925 world champion globes and the LNH shield that makes this jersey stand out compared to other past winter classic jerseys

Last edited:

Then I realized it was fake :smh:
That's nuts. Not a good sign that fake merchandise is infiltrating marshalls.

At least you knew it was fake

I wonder if it was sitting in storage somewhere because it looked old. The nfl shield was purplish from some bleeding and the stitching was terrible on the jersey as a whole. Made in Indonesia as well :smh:

I wonder if it was sitting in storage somewhere because it looked old. The nfl shield was purplish from some bleeding and the stitching was terrible on the jersey as a whole. Made in Indonesia as well :smh:

Maybe someone did some kind of switcheroo during a return somewhere down the line?

Maybe someone did some kind of switcheroo during a return somewhere down the line?

More likely than not. It was a sad day for me. I was def hyped for a sec and didn't want to believe it was fake.

Back
Top Bottom