Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Joc all star. Love the gold sig on it

Nah, early run is bigger than the current ones.

Love that Woodson Elite. Been looking online for one for my father in law but they're not available.

Anyone know where I can get a blank jersey made into a player jersey? I got a blank arizona diamondbacks jersey, the one they wore during 98 and 99 seasons that I want to make into a Randy Johnson. Anyone know of a place that does this? Also have a plain Oakland A's i believe its similar to 1974.

Anyone know where I can get a blank jersey made into a player jersey? I got a blank arizona diamondbacks jersey, the one they wore during 98 and 99 seasons that I want to make into a Randy Johnson. Anyone know of a place that does this? Also have a plain Oakland A's i believe its similar to 1974.
http://www.bigtimejerseys.com/

Patsy can help you out no doubt

Here's something a bit different for you guys today.  Got this yesterday and I'm stoked about it.  Player issue Johnathan Thurston North Queensland Cowboys NRL (National Rugby League - where Jarryd Hayne played) jersey.  JT is the best player going around at the moment and in a lot of peoples minds the best of all time.

Compared to the fan/retail version.  Differences are that the on field jersey has a different cut and small pieces of rubber on the torso to assist with grip, everything is sublimated whereas the fan version has stitched logos on the chest (that you can't see from my photo) and it's a different material.  The fan versions also don't come with numbers.  They don't sell the on field jerseys and they're very rare on ebay so I'm extremely excited to have gotten this, especially as a Cowboys fan 
happy.gif

^Cool. Are rugby shirts popular among fans? Are there rugby shirt collectors...is it comparable to the soccer kit collectors?

^Cool. Are rugby shirts popular among fans? Are there rugby shirt collectors...is it comparable to the soccer kit collectors?
Yeah, most fans would have at least a few, and there are some pretty big collections out there (I have a heap 
laugh.gif
).  Probably not as big as soccer though just because it's not as popular in as many countries.

For some teams yes.

If you google it and look at reputable auction sites, it appears wilson was the jersey manufacturer for the yankees in 1985

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom