Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

mine's the same too haha. I see yours on icejerseys, instead of reps I just nod my head in approval 
laugh.gif

Thanks fellas!

Those diamonds turfs not looking bad with that Sanders. Not sure which ones to go with for the white jerseys.

@infamoss
 Not even sure who that is LOL, but dope pickup nonetheless !!!  

I don't either but I love the colors. I just know he was a kicker for the Chargers from the 70's-80's. Needed a jersey for the Lions/Chargers game next week in SD. Pretending to be Charger fans for a day... Haha!

@infamoss
 Not even sure who that is LOL, but dope pickup nonetheless !!!  
I don't either but I love the colors. I just know he was a kicker for the Chargers from the 70's-80's. Needed a jersey for the Lions/Chargers game next week in SD. Pretending to be Charger fans for a day... Haha!

Rolf Benirscke. He once hosted Wheel of Fortune in 1989.

Sweet *** jersey, BTW.

On ebay what do you guys search to find authentics im looking for a dolphins one but dolphins jersey has a ton of results and saying dolphins authentic jersey i feel like narrows too many out. Thanks

On ebay what do you guys search to find authentics im looking for a dolphins one but dolphins jersey has a ton of results and saying dolphins authentic jersey i feel like narrows too many out. Thanks

Proline dolphins jersey if you're looking for Wilson, starter, Nike ones from the 90's.

Got these in today. All I need is a Harper, Cubs 2015 player, Mauer and all star jersey of some kind and ill consider my MLB collection done for now.

Def agree. Too bad I don't care for baseball jerseys. Only one I have is the new cool base replica tigers Kinsler which is cool and only bought to wear to tigers game when I go. Also have my m&n Tigers batting practice I got for like $40 on karma loop years ago. Not worth to pay anymore for authentic but authentic a can be had for next to nothing if you know how to look

Back
Top Bottom