Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

hey guys how legit is the ebay seller: bmitf22?
Legit but highly overpriced. 
wink.gif

Can I please get a legit check? Is this a fake? Any information would be greatly appreciated. If it is authentic what would be a fair price? Thanks

nice find on that penny

sick Camby jersey, very heard to see or even find any size 40 in that style. def rare jersey

@BigBZzang: You got a beautiful jersey for a steal, congrats!

@Xavier84: Nice pickups, specially the Camby.

To everyone: I will visit New York City, San Francisco and San Diego soon. Is there any place that you would recommend to check for jerseys? (I mean, other than the obvious NBA Store in NYC). Thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited:
thanks guys. yeah, that Camby must be pretty hard to come by! Didn't even know they had made an authentic of this - the only ones I had seen before were the replica version.

thought about buying, but only Jordan I acknowledge wore 23
He wore 45 as well, in 95-96 if I'm not wrong, when Champion was manufacturer.

Not worn it during the Nike era thought.

So that jersey is historically not accurate. It's Nike Flight8403 edition, released in a honor of MJ's career.

Still legit and very nice jersey.
wink.gif

Last edited:

thought about buying, but only Jordan I acknowledge wore 23
He wore 45 as well, in 95-96 if I'm not wrong, when Champion was manufacturer.

Not worn it during the Nike era thought.

So that jersey is historically not accurate. It's Nike Flight8403 edition, released in a honor of MJ's career.

Still legit and very nice jersey.
wink.gif

the 8403 came out in 2003 when Nike had the NBA license

i know MJ wore 45 after baseball.

who cares about historic accuracy. 

Hey Guys, does anyone know when M&N is dropping some new Basketball jerseys ?  I thought someone said in about a month, but I'm not sure.  Thanks in advance.

REPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trigger: pulled.

Been on the lookout for a Penny, and wasn't ready to pay those stupid Swingman prices for something inferior (plus currently there's only those dumb***** nickname jerseys available). Hoping the condition is at least decent, will post when it arrives!

Back
Top Bottom