Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'm tempted to cop a Grant Hill jersey. I swear the horsehead one are worth more than
the blue and red one. I don't get it.

^ Hopefully this can convince you lol. I was extremely happy when I got this off ebay 10 years ago. Days when you could get steals on jerseys!

Yea but they didnt make white for retail.. :lol:

theres a mateen cleaves white procut that i want but im not spending that money on it

I was at a 2nd hand store today and found this M&N Alex English jersey for $15.. Passed because of the condition and size.. how the times have changed.. not even flip worthy at that price
laugh.gif
.. imo..

Last edited:
Yea but they didnt make white for retail.. :lol:

theres a mateen cleaves white procut that i want but im not spending that money on it

I know :lol:, but still the teals are still pretty sweet. I would have picked up one if I hadn't bought the white.

$15 Because its fake 
roll.gif
oh word.. I'm not familiar with M&N jerseys at all so I took that ish down.. I thought the mountains and stripes looked off, dude in the store said it was legit..  only Champions here and with those I believe my knowledge is strong.. ok so next time I will legit check it here.. so I don't look like a clown
laugh.gif

LeBron with the goofy 6 came in today.

bonus pic-along with my other LeBron jerseys.

Are you planning on moving the number 6 to the right?

I'm thinking of buying both black and white jerseys as well, but only if the number can be moved without leaving any marks.

pretty sure it's perfectly legit - the stitching on the sixers wordmark looks good and i don't think there's anything wrong with the jock tag

Did Champion ever release this jersey for retail?

I don't remember ever seeing one.

Also, was there red equivalent of this early Nike authentic ever released? Or just black and white?

Btw, I also want to let all of you guys know that nbacollector4521  is the 2nd jersey4thewins' profile. 

He used to buy staff from that profile as well as to bid on his own auctions. 

So be aware!

If he's here on the board, he will probably rename or close it after reading this.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom