Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit or not? How can I tell?

dont think they made fakes of this, looks legit. I used to have one, kinda wish i had kept it :smh: i dont think i even sold it for that much.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nike-Mic...hop&hash=item3a7d01d4f4&_uhb=1#ht_2073wt_1165

hey guys may i get a legit check sorry 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2012-Goo...ball&hash=item53f1bd1bbf&_uhb=1#ht_947wt_1165

also lolll what happened to mj's head

also can anyone point me in the right direction to get a nice MJ swingman brand new,really dont wanna pay 300 from nba store for m&n authentic,thanks so much!
When MJ played basketball, Champion was making NBA jerseys. If you dont see Champion tags on them, im 100% sure they are not game worn, or game issued. He hasnt played ONE game with a non Champion jersey. Maybe when he played for the Wizards but i dont think so.

Rose jersey looks awesome, my one gripe with adidas swingman is the stupid drop tail. they really need to get rid of that

looks nice....i guess i'm the only one, but i miss the old material they used on the swingman before the whole rev30 change....the old material would be perfect on that Rose jersey

Just bought this beauty. Hope to get it signed one day but i dont see him do many autographs. It looks legit to me, what do you guys think? Its Made in USA too, i know the authentic ones are made in USA.

Yeah its thesofasurfer. He has 12000 seller feedback and near 100% thats pretty impressive. 

sure its impressive but he buys no name players or blank game jerseys and customizes them :smh:

Durant is legit though, it was most likely a blank and he got it customized correctly.

sure its impressive but he buys no name players or blank game jerseys and customizes them
mean.gif

Durant is legit though, it was most likely a blank and he got it customized correctly.
Ooh gotcha. Im not looking for those kinds of jerseys, home made jersey lol ill keep looking around.

sure its impressive but he buys no name players or blank game jerseys and customizes them :smh:

Ooh gotcha. Im not looking for those kinds of jerseys, home made jersey lol ill keep looking around.

not home made, it would be exactly like buying a custom from nba.com

its accurate and legit.

I'm assuming this is legit?

Don't think anyone would fake a Q-Rich throwback, but I always like to get a second opinion before I buy on EBay.

Back
Top Bottom