Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

didn't even notice but there was 2 different font styles in lakers uniforms 96/97

1st with thinner "A" and standard border/underlay

like that one

as u see, standard "A" and "N" didnt have "ground" on down right side

2nd, with wider "A" and where the border/underlay is much bigger area

and "N" gets ground on both columns

like here

there is also different shadow in "4"

also can't find kobe game jersey with standard name font, "A" is every time wider, like that

thought it was older font, but my ceballos 95/96 jersey is with standard "A" and font

lakers used that font style in their hwc jerseys in 07/08

have no idea why and when lakers were using that font with wider "A"

probably, when they change they tailor? that could be correct.

so name font in that jersey from link is bad

and... "8" is baad too.

there was also 2 or 3 styles of "8" with shadow

jersey from ebay on left, kobe gamer on right

there's also few mistkes inside 8 circles, u will see it when u compare that two 8s

so, that 2k jersey from ebay can't be gamer, am i right?
Can't really speak to all of these font changes, etc but there are documented email exchanges between all the parties involved re that jersey on another forum. It was a pro cut blank that has some Lakers sigs in black then washed and customized into Kobe, very nicely I would say. Then it was sent to a well respected Lakers memorabilia authority to get a LOA that it was a game worn rookie and add a Kobe sig. Passed hands thorugh a couple of sellers that no one on here would trust. 

From fullmoonjerseys

From clippersstore sale. Really like the authentic sleeved jerseys. Adidas should retail more.

Do you know what the 44 of 50 tag is for?

Limited edition, #44 out of 50 made.

I know it was 44 of 50 made, but I didn't realize it was a pro-cut.

I guess this was like the set when LeBron first went to Miami. Those were the days when I didn't even give a damn about jerseys. lol

Limited edition, #44 out of 50 made.

I know it was 44 of 50 made, but I didn't realize it was a pro-cut.

I guess this was like the set when LeBron first went to Miami. Those were the days when I didn't even give a damn about jerseys. lol

Yea they made a lot of boxed precepts for a wide range of players.

the ones they made the most of were of course Lebron, Kobe, Melo i think?

Yea they made a lot of boxed precepts for a wide range of players.

the ones they made the most of were of course Lebron, Kobe, Melo i think?

I would love to get a pro-cut of someone in the 42-46 size. Only Pgs are in that range

@lawre

I have one of those tags in a Heat LeBron I got from Full Moon. Just productions differences. No big deal.

bigger tags on newer jerseys and usually means it comes with mesh numbers

ill be surprised if you find bigger neck tag with twill numbers

bigger tags on newer jerseys and usually means it comes with mesh numbers

ill be surprised if you find bigger neck tag with twill numbers

no, it has mesh numbers
was this yellow label of championships won introduced in this championship 2014 15? or in 13 14?

Its new for this season but last season authentic also had the big neck tag and they came with mesh. Check full moons, he had deron williams, joe johnson, bosh, wade, etc, etc all big neck tag and came with mesh.

I saw a Miami heat of Lebron James with this yellow label,is it a customized jersey? Because if this yellow label is nba Championship 14 15 how is it possible?

They were most likely made before his decision to go back to Cleveland. They were new for THIS season but we saw previews of these jersey's last season around playoff time I think so everything is done ahead of schedule. All the tag says is how many championships a team has won. The Heat should have 3X on it... So any team that has at least 1 championship will have this tag. Pretty simple.

yeah, old runs didn't have the player's name on the jock tag. the NBA logo looks a bit suspect though.

Yea there isn't a LE boxed pro cut worth more than $100-$125 except for the curry, maybe a Spurs.
Believe the most produced were lebron and kobe(500) and melo, howard, and maybe rose (250)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom