Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Ewing, Ewing,Hill, G. Wallace, George 

I only plan on getting size 42-46 for the rest of my life, 5 different style of jock tags I have so far,want more .never Mitchell and Ness though. I hate them 

Hate the pinstripe, the other two...
pimp.gif
Order of preference for me:

Rookie (where it all started)

Pin stripe

Last edited:
That Mourning on the last page. :pimp:

I have seen some small sizes sell on ebay for retail and some slightly below retail. Once the initial hype went down resell price dropped.

That's good to know. I had a coupon for the NBA store online that I've been waiting to use, which is why I'm waiting for a restock. :lol:

Last edited:
Is rtr jersey a legit seller

[Bhttp://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261826367298 ][/B]

Hi did nike authentics size 52 is the same for every jersey their made in terms of length and width?or there were other jersey measures different

This NBA Auction website is just totally weird. The prices they realize are not from this world, plus the fee on top makes them unbelievably expensive. I just checked how much all the All-Star gear went for. Game used shorts above 1K and so on....crazy!

This NBA Auction website is just totally weird. The prices they realize are not from this world, plus the fee on top makes them unbelievably expensive. I just checked how much all the All-Star gear went for. Game used shorts above 1K and so on....crazy!

if you are looking for star players, you should realize you wont win and you are likely bidding against milionaires and people with ridiculous collections. You just wont win unless you got deep pockets

Ewing, Ewing,Hill, G. Wallace, George 

I only plan on getting size 42-46 for the rest of my life, 5 different style of jock tags I have so far,want more .never Mitchell and Ness though. I hate them 
Just a fan of these jerseys man!

Where did you get the pre-rev George? A custom? As he started in 2010 when Adidas introduces Rev 30, he never wore this material I think.

Back
Top Bottom