Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It's the same thing J4TW does minus the shill bidding. I personally don't understand how people have the tolerance to sit on the computer that long but to each their own I suppose. 
This.

And they used to shill bid. 
wink.gif

Not sure if it's still the case.

roll.gif

At more than 7x more of what he initially payed for it.
not bad, but PTB pippen was sold for 30$... right now it's selling for 1800$

don't give me wrong. i have great respect for u guys, i'm watching ur instagram account

and i'm happy that o lot of peaople find their jerseys with your help

but probably 90% nice auctions i saw last time on ebay are won by u and resell

i know the rules. don't hate the player, hate a game

but there's a lot guys like me, who don't have big budget

my montly payment is about 700$

get wife and 2 kids

only chance to get some rare jerseys from my wishlist is finding cheap auctions

few years ago i get chance, because listing was sometimes few days

right now we get few minutes to fins aucion and react:smile:

I used to always buy uda jerseys but I'm the total opposite now. I actually hate when jerseys are signed (mostly because the price gets inflated and I also have no interest in signatures unless I get it in person). I still have a few framed ones that look nice but the solid polyester ones (M&N football and dri-fits) that are professionally done by UDA will have small holes in them if you ever want them removed. 

At this point I am really getting into signed memorabilia, specifically jerseys. I like the older UDA signed jersey because they are pro cuts. A lot of the pro cut prices are for the most part pretty high and somewhat hard to come by. I figured I might as well pay more for a signed jersey if the price is right. Also, I wasn't able to afford UDA signed jerseys when I was high scool/college, so I'm kind of catching up now lol.

I saw someone trying to sell a jersey that was framed and matted by UDA, apparently the holes are pretty visible. I guess they were never meant to be taken out of the frame.

yea, its actually a $45 increase. they are $294.95 :lol:

I honestly think the price increase was to match what the NBA is selling their authentics for and obviously to raise their margins a bit. The price increase came out of nowhere and I wouldn't have known unless I saw your listing for the CJ jersey. I had a gift card for the panthers team store and copped a Cam elite before the prices went up.:lol:. I was hoping some coupons were going to pop up.

I think I'm gonna do the same Zyzz...
This clown is just unbeareable.

this thread is much better without reading his ridiculous posts and legit checks of jersey he knows are legit but asks something unnecessary

Last edited:
I don't have the patience to sell jerseys, honestly I find it easier to make money with a regular job. I'm also not gonna overpay for a jersey that I could have bought myself just because another seller happened to get it before me.

Back
Top Bottom