Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

here's asg shorts few pics

as i said, shorts are great, very comfortable,

much better and flexible mesh than used in chamopion gamers,

especially sublimated gamers. now i'm big fan of m&n shorts, really

would like to add few in near future...

(yes, it's white... but zigzag is grey...)

here's asg shorts few pics
as i said, shorts are great, very comfortable,
much better and flexible mesh than used in chamopion gamers,
especially sublimated gamers. now i'm big fan of m&n shorts, really
would like to add few in near future...

(yes, it's white... but zigzag is grey...)

Nice photos! Which size did you get the 1996 ASG shorts in and what is the overall length?

with the season winding down, are there any possibilities to track down some authentic numbers? specifically for the warriors.

You guys think with the new Nike contract taking over, there'll be authentic shorts to be had as well??

Last edited:
with the season winding down, are there any possibilities to track down some authentic numbers? specifically for the warriors.
DM me
pm sent.

what do you mean authentic numbers? like the ones they actually use for the jerseys?
yeah, mesh numbers. Have 2 authentic jerseys that I need to customize. have gone through the brand and haven't been able to track them down.

send em to EPS.

I picked this up for a $100 shipped and comes in tomorrow. Looks ok to me but I'm not an expert on these older jerseys. Anything off about it?

Nice but why get Wiggins jerseys done?
Thanks.  I actually don't like LeBron, so Wiggins to me sorted of represents the anti-LeBron.  I knew Wiggins was going to be traded from Cleveland and really wanted his Cavs jersey before the trade was announced.  But we all know how hard it is to get authentics now a days...

So, I've been rooting for Wiggins to become a high caliber player ever since he joined the league.

(The reason I got LeBron's jerseys is purely as a collector; I can't deny his greatness.)

Back
Top Bottom