Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i front on getting da current wizards jersey cuz i got da Jordan era joint & i got a striped bullets Jersey. :lol:

Thanks, I thought about getting the Jordan bullets jersey instead since they are similar. But I wanted something newer

I wish NBA jersey would be $150 a piece again.
according to my source(posted it earlier...), retail for nike authentic jersey will be less than 200$ ...in europe 170/200 depends on style

not sure how much it will be in us, but probably the same

at the air canada centre, they were on sale. on top of that i convinced the cashier to sell it to me for $45 8)

Really? Very cool! Authentic jersey wise, the raptors have done everything possible right! Every style was for sale and this is what a real fan base wants!

I guess they even sold the authentic shorts of each jersey style.

Wish the Suns would have done that in the last couple of years!

Really? Very cool! Authentic jersey wise, the raptors have done everything possible right! Every style was for sale and this is what a real fan base wants!

I guess they even sold the authentic shorts of each jersey style.

Wish the Suns would have done that in the last couple of years!

i dont think i remember ever seeing the shorts but ya they always have all the jerseys

Really hope I can snag some authentic shorts for cheap but Michigan doesn't seem to get anything l. My marshalls and tj maxx don't get anything

Really hope I can snag some authentic shorts for cheap but Michigan doesn't seem to get anything l. My marshalls and tj maxx don't get anything

Yea we don't get much in MD either. Last time they popped up, I made a WTB listing and just paid extra for people to buy for me.

Tha 6 gawd!!!!!
It does look like they stitched the heck out of the name tho :lol:

And day wiz :nthat: I need a sleeved one.

I hope to have something to share soon.

Who's this clown
roll.gif

Going back to find some steaming/ironing tips, came across this

Makes me cringe seeing that guy wear all these rare jerseys that don't fit with no shirt. #VanillaGorilla

Back
Top Bottom