Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

This is the jersey I mentioned with the '04/05 tag on it that should be '05/06. Everything about it looks perfect except the stitching used to attach the name and numbers is a little different than the normal style. Maybe the team stripped a different jersey and slapped SWIFT on there because he was a new player for the Rockets?

Can't imagine anyone would fake a Swift jersey when Yao and TMac were on the squad.

Anyway, I went ahead and bought it.

Last edited:
anyone in possession of or ever seen a dallas chaparrals jersey pop up anywhere?

Last edited:
They don't make rev 30 jerseys in a 4X do they?

I mean, they're far and few right? For purchase?

This is from Jordan Tubiolo aka ninetiestreasures.

He as well as jerseys he's selling were discussed here already. He usually misrepresent jersey's description. That one was listed as pro cut or something if I'm not wrong. That jersey was never retailed which means it is legit customized authentic. Still dope jersey.

Hope you got it for good price. :smile:

It was originally a blank one, part of a package I've received from EPS.

The blank jersey costs me about $20, a good price I presume 
wink.gif

They don't make rev 30 jerseys in a 4X do they?

I mean, they're far and few right? For purchase?
They do but only in the older style if youre buying the retail version. nbastore.com still has a bunch with logo on front but questionable customization. 

just ordered off the mitchell and ness website for the first time, notice that the order is still 'processing' - what is their turnaround time usually like?

Two things Real Quick....

Curry Came in, and maybe I'm being too difficult nowadays, but I was let down. Sleeves were crazy thin, I know the sleeves were a bit thinner on these jerseys, but its not a good look for a big guy. I got a 2x, and it was cut real wide, and with the thin shoulders, it looked very silly both on and off. Going back.

Also, preview for some special cloth thats in the works:

Last edited:
Two things Real Quick....

Curry Came in, and maybe I'm being too difficult nowadays, but I was let down. Sleeves were crazy thin, I know the sleeves were a bit thinner on these jerseys, but its not a good look for a big guy. I got a 2x, and it was cut real wide, and with the thin shoulders, it looked very silly both on and off. Going back.

Also, preview for some special cloth thats in the works:
Are you talking about the curry sleeved slate? The Nike olympic authentics looked like they were cut real wide. The larger sizes looked really strange. Hope thats not the case with the NBA authentics. 

Back
Top Bottom