Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

pimp.gif
hyped

i know u didn't win that cov XL+2 and ur trying to get it tailored LOLL

i copped the gerald henderson jr #12

bruhhh that was me lmaooo

:pimp: :pimp:

yea tryin to get it tailored lol

I was tryin to get that Sergio but went up too high early lol

Rob what u do to it?? length only?? How'd you get the edge done?? Where it meets?

bruhhh that was me lmaooo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea tryin to get it tailored lol

I was tryin to get that Sergio but went up too high early lol

Rob what u do to it?? length only?? How'd you get the edge done?? Where it meets?
Niceee i bid on the sergio and the henderson but sergio was just too high man and every 20 i went up it got autobid another 20 ahead and i gave up at 460

Niceee i bid on the sergio and the henderson but sergio was just too high man and every 20 i went up it got autobid another 20 ahead and i gave up at 460

they probably put 500 on the sergio :smh: ...hopefully the red jerseys or the throwbacks go on auction next

Wonder how long shipping is? It cost like $20 lol

Was on my league pass tonight and noticed white adidas logos on the Wolves jerseys. Anyone know why?

Never noticed til now, wonder if other teams do this as well

Finally got my hands on a CAVS Sleeved jersey. Too bad it doesn't have mesh numbers and it fits like a wife beater.

ahh that makes sense! didnt realize white jerseys were so see through 
laugh.gif

good to know any graphic tee under a white authentic jersey is a no no 
laugh.gif

Some tips from the M&N thread to knock down the price some more

For those of you wanting to cop from fanatics, you can stack the AMEX20 code for an additional 20% when the site already has the item on sale. You can save a little more if you purchase discounted fanatics gift cards from www.raise.com.

You can use either of the codes below on raise.

RAISE75AF = $5 off
GETREADY = 3% off

Dude in the Nike NFL jersey thread put me on to raise the other day.

Saw the Amex code, but didn't see anything about raise in the last few pages.

Why is it still not letting me get through on the curry!!

It came up earlier in the "limited quantity" category so It wouldn't apply the coupon, but now it looks like that designation is gone. I swear they don't want me to have this jersey

Back
Top Bottom