Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

how common are these nets jersey? were there just not a lot of them made because they switched designs soon after? was the team or jersey not popular at the time?

how common are these nets jersey? were there just not a lot of them made because they switched designs soon after? was the team or jersey not popular at the time?

I remember reading the article about when they considered becoming the swamp dragons. One of the reasons given were that the nets were last in merchandise sales for quite a few seasons.

Found these 2 items in a Value Village in Seattle about 4 years ago. Bounced around quite a bit, so they've been in boxes since then. No intention on wearing the Wallace, but the shorts I'll use to play ball in recreationally. Just want a legit check on both. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

I was just wondering now that the nba store, fans edge, and fanatics have significantly reduced their price on nba authentic jerseys, is it possible to probably ask for a "blank" customized authentic without any name and number so that you can do a customization with a 3rd party customizer that uses mesh numbering? I know it is still too expensive compared to buying a blank off of ebay and customizing it but going down that road is tough since availability of blanks is low. Thanks in advance!

Just came back from vacation, and got my KD Authentic Olympic jersey (along with my NikeID KD9s).

First impressions: 

1. As everyone mentioned already, the cut is so much shorter than the Adidas Rev 30 jerseys, almost to the point where they are too small. An XL fits me like a M or L length wise on an Adidas. I'm 5'8" 145 lbs. 

2. The arm holes are cut really weirdly and big vs. the Adidas which was much smaller hole. See pic below.

3. The letters and numbers are all stitched and made out of this thin vinyl like material. I'm guessing the players will find this more comfortable to play in vs. a thicker mesh on the Adidas jerseys. This is probably the best part of the jersey. 

4. The Dri-Fit material couldn't feel any cheaper. It literally feels like cotton and is so thin. I paid over 200 dollars for a glorified wife-beater. 
mean.gif

I can't believe I'm saying this, but man, at least the Adidas jerseys felt like I somewhat got my money's worth...

Anyway, here are some pics. 

i have a feeling Nike taking over is going to save me a ton of money I'm no longer going to spend on new jerseys.

Will be interesting to see what "tech" nike pulls out for the actual NBA jerseys. But if they're anything like the USAB kits then im not looking forward to it.

Still think adidas rev30's are the best nba jerseys in terms of technology for a jersey.

A flocked lining at the inside of the neck allows the athlete to comfortably wipe excess moisture from the face. Ultra-lightweight stretch mesh in the back of the jersey serves to regulate the temperature of the player along the spine, where athletes tend to heat up the most. Redeveloped lightweight sphere fabric in the front of the jersey helps maintain a comfortable body temperature by wicking moisture while eliminating cling from excess sweat.
The cut on these is so much less odd looking

does EPS do customs for any team, like even obscure jerseys like the 90's starter Cavs or Nuggets for example?

also what's up with the champion authentics that have the champion logo and a sewn on jerry logo? i see a lot of flo jo millers like that. everything is good but that always throws me off

Back
Top Bottom