Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Bla...069149?hash=item43f12d085d:g:028AAOSwH71XOWnb

this is the top of this clown. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone tried removing the adidas logo near the shoulder from the hardwood classics swingman jerseys? There are certain jerseys adidas puts out that I just can't spend the money on for the authentic, like the recent Jason Williams Kings away. I have the Penny 95 and 96 all star game swingmans currently that I could try it in if anyone has any tips. Thanks

Has anyone tried removing the adidas logo near the shoulder from the hardwood classics swingman jerseys? There are certain jerseys adidas puts out that I just can't spend the money on for the authentic, like the recent Jason Williams Kings away. I have the Penny 95 and 96 all star game swingmans currently that I could try it in if anyone has any tips. Thanks
The question about removing embroidered logos gets asked here once in a while, but I don't think anyone here's ever done it.

I just searched "remove embroidery" on youtube and there's quite a few good results.

Just practice on something else before trying it on your jersey and maybe take photos (before, during, end results) to share on here afterwards.

If you're copping swingmans though and trying to do that it's like faking the funk.

Didn't read the previous post but Nike swingmans were the ****, I will not allow any slander against then
would you take the nike logo off to front like it's an authentic? That's what I'm talking about and I don't do swingman's but if I did I wouldn't be ashamed about it

I think his swingman would look better once that ugly adidas the logo is removed. He said he can't buy the authentic so he's just making the best out of a bad situation. Let him do his thing.

Didn't read the previous post but Nike swingmans were the ****, I will not allow any slander against then
would you take the nike logo off to front like it's an authentic? That's what I'm talking about and I don't do swingman's but if I did I wouldn't be ashamed about it

On a Nike? No, the logo is pretty small and Nike swoosh look is nice.

I can see why someone would wanna take off the ugly adidas logo especially the trefoil logo on those throwbacks

^^^^

This.

The adidas logo to me is horrendous, between the trefoil logo being too dominant, and then having the brand name underneath it too... The swoosh won't bother me on the authentics IMO

I posted this in m&n thread.
I think it will work on m&n nba jerseys

"25% off at fanatics not sure how long I think it's a flash sale. Code is kickoff25. I think it works on all m&n jerseys. I bought a Smith BP jersey with it."

Speaking of fanatics,I  just noticed that "throwback" is its own section on the front page. My guess is that people search "throwback" often enough that fanatics thought they should make "throwback" its own category.

Interdasting 

Back
Top Bottom