Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

CoBCXq_WYAEE74n.jpg

Pardon the confusion. I'm referring to his rookie jersey. That striped era. :x

The shiny red era wasn't great either, but much better.

I feel the exact opposite :lol:

Also, the USA jerseys the players actually wear look screen printed?

Last edited:
These reversible practice tank tops that they wear are very nice! Hope they release them!

Quick comparison for the picky guys like myself. (Using the photo posted above).

Looks like the font is the correct one and same size relative to the "5" (unlike the online stock photos)

Number positioned too high up... foreshadowing of their future NBA jerseys?

Last edited:

Quick comparison for the picky guys like myself. (Using the photo posted above).

Looks like the font is the correct one and same size relative to the "5" (unlike the online stock photos)

Number positioned too high up... foreshadowing of their future NBA jerseys?
it's not gamer, just relax man, nike is doing a good job on these :smile:

imo, $150 would be a fair price for these. 

Waiting impatiently for other authentics besides Durant and Kyrie
nerd.gif

Saw the swingman team usa shorts in person yesterday. Not a fan, they seem very thin....I feel like they bill the material as super-breathable, but they look very flimsy and would appear to rip easily. I also think my bulge would be visible in the white shorts 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
 Draymond Green is nike-sponsored so he would fit the "Nike only making authentics of sponsored athletes" theory. Really hoping to see a better selection by August.

If anyone has a lead on a coupon to get the custom swingmans <100, I would pull the trigger on that price. Thx in advance for anyone on the lookout.

Last edited:
That kenny smith is straight fire!

It's me or usa game jerseys should be something like a screen printed or glued plastic/gum letters/numbers.
Here what i saw, it looks like a swingman?

Seen the authentic blue USA at hoh today. Materials not bad, except the piping and flag I'm not really a fan of

Game jerseys are so nice. (Not the best olympic jerseys, but still decent imo)

Nike logo and flag are glued on.

Letters/Numbers are definitely stitched, some type of semi-transparent rubber?

Last edited:
Thx 4 photos
So it's the same as gamers! Now i'm big fan of it. Nike did good job, hopefully they will continue it with nba jerseys...

Is that could be preview future style of numbers/letters in nba? We will see in 2 years. Don't think they will continue rev30...

Back
Top Bottom