Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The authentics from the last two seasons with the jerry on the back are slightly bigger than the ones with the jerry on the front but they're still both smaller than swingman jerseys.  And the new swingman jerseys are shorter.

It's irritating to make such inconsistent sizing :smh:

So if I were to buy an adidas authentic with the jerry on the front, I should size up?

Was there actually a European version of these Champion authentics or is this fake? I believe someone just posted a jersey with similar tags. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Champio...s-SZ-48-Gr-XL-Trikot-Jersey-NBA-/222176664527
Jersey is completely legit, yes it's a european edition.

But price is ridiculous 
sick.gif

birthday gifts comes little earlier this year:smile:

lj floridians jersey with original adidas mesh numbers

and lakers game issued shooting shirt (97/98) and warm up jacket (3peat era:))

in comparision to authentic shirt and jacket, GIs are heavier, jacket is sewn (lakers on back) kiss cut and pockets have zips inside:smile:

in comparision to authentic shirt and jacket, GIs are heavier, jacket is sewn (lakers on back) kiss cut and pockets have zips inside:smile:

I was so tempted to grab the one on the bay. great pick-up a rare one indeed

Was there actually a European version of these Champion authentics or is this fake? I believe someone just posted a jersey with similar tags. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Champio...s-SZ-48-Gr-XL-Trikot-Jersey-NBA-/222176664527
be aware of that german clown on - thelockerroombox!

not only that all his jerseys are extremely overpriced but he's also selling wrongly customized gamers as game worn/pro cut! take a look at ray allen and manning - those jerseys are completely off, font, size etc. he got the from european dudes for cheap.
what to say for his alston nets gamer. that guy eve wasn't with nets when they wore reebok. but he's asking $500. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I picked up this NJ Nets blank. I will eventually turn it into a Dazen Petrovic. Since that jersey is literally impossible to get in a home white Champion style, it is a no brainer for me.
nice pickup.

it's just pity that it's not petro's size and not 92/93 season.

still, petro on back will look great.
zlw1fk.jpg

6'1 size L+2

to give u a comparison....

Yesterday's wear...
you look pretty good rocking those Ls, guys.

i am 6'0, 180. and while my 2XLs fit me well width wise (they're not baggy although XL would be good as well i guess, i like a bit looser fit), they go up to my knees. literally. 
mean.gif

i'm not twig nor fat but according to 2XL, i guess L would be too tight on me definitely.

adidas has really screwed it up big time with rev30. 
mad.gif

Didn't post this but got it from the Kings sale for $135.

Tried to get the guy to make me one with mesh numbers but I couldn't get in contact with him, he was always away from the arena.

The lady at the desk told me when she talked to him about it, he couldn't do it anyhow. Ah well.

There was a Ben Mclemore that had mesh, but he's.. 
mean.gif

Just a reference photo, size XL + 0, I'm 5'11 185lbs

The length is perfect + 0. Curious though, this is my only authentic adidas jersey.

Did they get smaller? I didn't think I was an XL. went to the arena expecting to pick up a medium or large.

I had a swingman medium hwc and it fits about the same as this authentic XL

I also have a 'new' swingman (everything is glued 
mean.gif
 ) size L + 2, but the length is more like a minus 2. The size and length is similar to a champion size 48.

The authentics from the last two seasons with the jerry on the back are slightly bigger than the ones with the jerry on the front but they're still both smaller than swingman jerseys.  And the new swingman jerseys are shorter.
did you actually want to say smaller? the fam rocking cousins is "only" 5'11 and that XL fits him perfectly.

there's no way it's bigger than release with jerry on the front. it would be up to his knees even with length +0".

i would really appreciate if someone could post a pic of the two authentics of the same size, one with jerry on the back and other with jerry on the back. ony by one or one above the other. this would help us to get a better idea about length and width inconsistency of rev30.  

tnx.

Last edited:
Not that bad of a fit, but definitely too long. Need to get it shortened before I wear it

smokin.gif

did you actually want to say smaller? the fam rocking cousins is "only" 5'11 and that XL fits him perfectly.
there's no way it's bigger than release with jerry on the front. it would be up to his knees even with length +0".

i would really appreciate if someone could post a pic of the two authentics of the same size, one with jerry on the back and other with jerry on the back. ony by one or one above the other. this would help us to get a better idea about length and width inconsistency of rev30.  
tnx.

I think he meant "bigger" as it relates to width. The jerry front jerseys are the skinniest things I've ever worn. I like my jerseys a little looser, and I go with 4XL jerry front jersey... Problem is when you get to that big most are +4 and all the way down to like mid-calf...

I think Jerry Front= Skinnier, but Longer
Jerry Back= Wider, shorter

Not that bad of a fit, but definitely too long. Need to get it shortened before I wear it
that's just a bit long imo. what size is that? jerry on the back?
That's too loose man
kobe wouldn't agree with you. 
laugh.gif

I think he meant "bigger" as it relates to width. The jerry front jerseys are the skinniest things I've ever worn. I like my jerseys a little looser, and I go with 4XL jerry front jersey... Problem is when you get to that big most are +4 and all the way down to like mid-calf...

I think Jerry Front= Skinnier, but Longer
Jerry Back= Wider, shorter
yeah, too skinny but ridiculously too long at the same time. even L. i can't even imagine how long is 4 XL. 
laugh.gif

it would be nice if someone could post two jerseys of the same size as a reference.

Last edited:
It's an xl and no logo is on the front. It's cp3 and he wore this same one with the front logo so I wasn't mad. Also with pants it aint horrible but shorts it would cover most of the shorts lol

Mine should be coming from Fanatics 
Where's the one dude who copped a week or two ago

Still no real product picture or fit? Want one but not for $200..
Mine should be coming from Fanatics in about a week. They decided to ship it via steamboat from China. 
laugh.gif

I'm tempted to get a L from D**Ks though....I got an XL only cause that was the only size that Fanatics had. 

If I do that, would anyone be interested in my XL? Cost plus shipping...

Last edited:

Mine should be coming from Fanatics 

Mine should be coming from Fanatics in about a week. They decided to ship it via steamboat from China. 
laugh.gif

I'm tempted to get a L from ***** though....I got an XL only cause that was the only size that Fanatics had. 

If I do that, would anyone be interested in my XL? Cost plus shipping...
when did you place the order? mine's arriving this weekend..

Back
Top Bottom