Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

wow

i didn't even know that something like that exists.

you used it already? anyone else?

i'll definitely give it a try.

less than $5?! 
happy.gif

Last edited:

is there any way to "fix" fur balls on tackle twill edges? better to say to make them less notable.

you know what i mean?

i guess it's impossible to remove them completely cuz they're basically defects of the material.

twill is damn prone to those if not appropriately handled and washed. all brands up to pre-rev30, no exceptions. 

i have some old joints (mostly champion) that look pretty good in general. even no wrinkles/creases. but those fur balls... 
mad.gif

it's pointless tweezing one by one.
I used to try pulling them off one by one.... until one day I tried running by fingernail back and forth along the edge of the number (without putting too much pressure). I was surprised how well it worked.

NBA store NYC is the most worthless place on Earth for authentics. Please just stay away from that place.

They had maybe 10 different teams available. The lebron away is the only 2015 jersey and it had mesh numbers. The other jerseys were older jerseys and twill numbers.

It's like the worst place ever

NBA store NYC is the most worthless place on Earth for authentics. Please just stay away from that place.

They had maybe 10 different teams available. The lebron away is the only 2015 jersey and it had mesh numbers. The other jerseys were older jerseys and twill numbers.

Do you remember what teams they had? Any spurs?

Nba store has been trash for awhile now especially with the rev 30 authentica introduced

Things were much simpler with the old authentics

nba store will sux more, because the f.fanatics will runs it.

or they already doing it...

so lebron jersey is mesh numbers rest is twill? that's very baad.

who cares nba store... ebay and cosby can do it much better (unfortunately only with knicks jerseys...)

latest pick ups, late chistmas!

too bad mwp didn't play nueva york style and jersey is 5xl

but it's sooo nice jersey

couldn't just walk off and it was cheap...

my tailor will easly make it into smaller, wearable size

my 4xl sleeved kobe was ok in width, the only problem was with hight

so another mwp jerseys in my collection. have the same blue one but gamer, don't wear it, so finally would be able to wear that awesome jersey!

The whole new nba store is so trash. I miss the old store, not just for the authentics but it was cool to walk around in. This new one is boring as hell.

^That is sad to hear. I read an article about the new store and it sounded like it was going to be a cool store to walk through. I was excited that it might seem like how the old store was going to be.

I used to try pulling them off one by one.... until one day I tried running by fingernail back and forth along the edge of the number (without putting too much pressure). I was surprised how well it worked.
just that simple? i'll give it a try definitely. 

thanks

Back
Top Bottom