Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Those jerseys weak af. They should only be used for Halloween if anything
laugh.gif
Yep mine was the same price!!! Not as bad I thought it was going to be, and just paid mine online. Quick and easy payment
same here! just got my bill in the mail...whoever was crying about a $100 charge was either lying through their teeth or bought a boat load of jerseys...either way, with the sale that the site already had plus the extra 15% off, i can't be mad at the DHL bill. Now to find the home 4x!!!

same here! just got my bill in the mail...whoever was crying about a $100 charge was either lying through their teeth or bought a boat load of jerseys...either way, with the sale that the site already had plus the extra 15% off, i can't be mad at the DHL bill. Now to find the home 4x!!!
Yeah bud i was one of the people 'crying' about that bill, you wanna see my credit card? Lmao smartass at least know what your talking about before you try to sound tough

Yeah bud i was one of the people 'crying' about that bill, you wanna see my credit card? Lmao smartass at least know what your talking about before you try to sound tough
calm down tough guy....no ones trying to sound tough or anything. kids these days...

calm down tough guy....no ones trying to sound tough or anything. kids these days...
so your reply is just repeating what i said and then adding kids these days... I can see you were not the best kid in the class room.....

Last edited:

so your reply is just repeating what i said and then adding kids these days... I can see you were not the best kid in the class room.....
actually i was being sarcastic by calling you "tough guy" and then i promptly answered your condescending question. i simply added the last part to vent about the youth these days. hope you didn't take anything personal young man

All I'm sayin is don't try to talk about what u don't know about, because it makes u look bad when u do
indifferent.gif

but I'm out, not getting in to a fight on NT 
laugh.gif

Umm, how about neither? I believe it was mentioned before that getting hit with the bill was a crapshoot, not sure why you feel people would make stuff up
Pic (again)

Bought just 1 jersey, size M

Back on topic, RELISH RELISH repped for making things happen, and if you're looking for blanks of the old Raps black alternate SVP Queen West still has a few left as of last week (only in XL & 2XL tho) for $40. Still kicking myself for hesitating when they had a M.
This one: http://exclusivepro.com/product/839/toronto_raptors_20082015_alternate_jersey

Last edited by a moderator:
I was fortunate enough to snag the last Curry Authentic at the warriors team store this past week. Very happy that the team store stocked up on Procuts this year and not those twill authentics. Got the last size XL, yet im a size M. the search for a trade partner continues...

I was fortunate enough to snag the last Curry Authentic at the warriors team store this past week. Very happy that the team store stocked up on Procuts this year and not those twill authentics. Got the last size XL, yet im a size M. the search for a trade partner continues...

does it seem the the jerseys with the 4x champ tag on the back run big (wide)?

does it seem the the jerseys with the 4x champ tag on the back run big (wide)?
I dont think so. My 15-16 home jersey runs the same as the previous authentics. (except for the +0 of course). Haven't had the chance to try on the road yet since the XL I have is not my size..

I don't know why some of you accuse dude about lying because you both got same price for customs fees. It's been known to be very random and someone might not get charged at all.

Just come in here and start drama and crap when this thread like head said is quiet and cool without the garbage

so your the one who took the last couple stocks at the team store haha, good pick up man. I was at the Denver game the other day and the dude working at the team store said I was to late :frown:

so your the one who took the last couple stocks at the team store haha, good pick up man. I was at the Denver game the other day and the dude working at the team store said I was to late
frown.gif
lmao. I actually went to the arena Thursday or Friday Morning (i think the day they were in HOU) and they only had 1 left, the size XL. at first, I was not going to buy it, but then thought better of it and picked it up..

Umm, how about neither? I believe it was mentioned before that getting hit with the bill was a crapshoot, not sure why you feel people would make stuff up
Pic (again)

Bought just 1 jersey, size M

Back on topic, RELISH RELISH repped for making things happen, and if you're looking for blanks of the old Raps black alternate SVP Queen West still has a few left as of last week (only in XL & 2XL tho) for $40. Still kicking myself for hesitating when they had a M.
This one: http://exclusivepro.com/product/839/toronto_raptors_20082015_alternate_jersey

awww man i didnt even know they carried jerseys.

anyway, the mlse rep called me today she said that they did talk to the customizers about using proper materials, they did last years in mesh so it shouldnt be a problem. they are getting a batch of customer orders in at the end of the week and she is going to call me again to let me know how they turn out. also real sports now has full size runs of all authentics apparently

Last edited by a moderator:

lmao. I actually went to the arena Thursday or Friday Morning (i think the day they were in HOU) and they only had 1 left, the size XL. at first, I was not going to buy it, but then thought better of it and picked it up..
did you get the away pro cut in the xl? did you happen to ask if they're going to restock and possibly with other players as well? I'm still looking for the home 4x jersey

awww man i didnt even know they carried jerseys.

anyway, the mlse rep called me today she said that they did talk to the customizers about using proper materials, they did last years in mesh so it shouldnt be a problem. they are getting a batch of customer orders in at the end of the week and she is going to call me again to let me know how they turn out. also real sports now has full size runs of all authentics apparently

Yeah they usually don't (some swingmans at best) but that SVP just randomly got a bunch of those blanks a few months ago. Mentioned it in the Toronto thread but didn't think about it for here.

And thanks the update on Real Sports, about damn time the actual team store sold authentics.

is there any way to "fix" fur balls on tackle twill edges? better to say to make them less notable.

you know what i mean?

i guess it's impossible to remove them completely cuz they're basically defects of the material.

twill is damn prone to those if not appropriately handled and washed. all brands up to pre-rev30, no exceptions. 

i have some old joints (mostly champion) that look pretty good in general. even no wrinkles/creases. but those fur balls... 
mad.gif

it's pointless tweezing one by one.

Last edited:
is there any way to "fix" fur balls on tackle twill edges? better to say to make them less notable.
you know what i mean?
i guess it's impossible to remove them completely cuz they're basically defects of the material.
twill is damn prone to those if not appropriately handled and washed. all brands up to pre-rev30, no exceptions. 
i have some old joints (mostly champion) that look pretty good in general. even no wrinkles/creases. but those fur balls... >:
it's pointless tweezing one by one.

Amazon product ASIN B001FZQRV0
This? Also works on shoes

Back
Top Bottom