Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

height700

Pistons is cool

But yea really starting to hate how the Jerry isn't on the front. It can't be just me

Pistons is cool

But yea really starting to hate how the Jerry isn't on the front. It can't be just me

I agree with the jerry logo.. Should be on the front...

The bucks jersey is dope... The Mavs reminds me of the 90s Jazz.

Seems like over half the league's uniforms consists of just stating their city name in boring font. No creativity, individuality, etc

Bucks jersey is a breath of fresh air. People will want to buy that.

Seems like over half the league's uniforms consists of just stating their city name in boring font. No creativity, individuality, etc

Bucks jersey is a breath of fresh air. People will want to buy that.

basic jerseys making it easier for when advertisements start to happen

Is it safe to say the format will remain for when Nike take over or we could in fact get a complete overhaul of the jersey style or hell, even the return to the Jerry on the front collar like before?

Probably worthy of a crystal ball meme, but...

Yeah, a little annoyed I did the Sheri Berto now. :smh: :lol:

No point of having two home MJs, wish the '96 Finals was a road jersey.

I did the same, copped The Shrug earlier this year, and now the 96 Finals is announced.

In my opinion though you can never have too many clean MJ home jerseys!

Anyone else heard rumour of the 96ASG dropping early next year? A few people mentioning it on M&N's page in the comments for that 96 Finals Jordan...

Is it safe to say the format will remain for when Nike take over or we could in fact get a complete overhaul of the jersey style or hell, even the return to the Jerry on the front collar like before?

Probably worthy of a crystal ball meme, but...

i think jerry will stay on the back because the NBA wants small 'squarelike' advertisements on the left and right shoulder/chest area of the jerseys?

Stern was saying something like a $2billion revenue because of that... kinda like soccer jerseys or some sh*t.....

It's not tricky

It means $$$ for teams

Jerseys for sale will come blank most likely

Anyone else heard rumour of the 96ASG dropping early next year? A few people mentioning it on M&N's page in the comments for that 96 Finals Jordan...

The irony if they fix the 2 but botch something else like they've been doing with the re releases.

Back
Top Bottom