Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

CQLFl9KWoAAtrE4.jpg

Wizards new Baltimore pride jersey
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  They look like they just won Ms. America with the sashes.

Last edited:
it is the ID for the resepective team and player, SSP should be the San Antonio Spurs.

When the NBA auctions off all its jerseys on Meigray all jerseys come with that patch, it basically should guarantee game worn or that the player dressed up in this jersey, but did not play.
actually ALL of the jerseys adidas shipped to the teams have this small tag, however, in some certain, rare circumstances, teams might use jerseys without this small tag, I have seen one or two but it is very rare. 

Last edited:

Like most others have said, it's probably best you scope out a Champion version. Especially if you wear the jersey... Champion mesh > M&N Ness but the lettering on the Champion might be a bit frayed around the edges from age. Not to mention WAY cheaper.
Are you saying the numbers are way cheaper or the price of the jersey?

Ohh I meant how does it look compared to the Jordan. I thought the Champion Jordan's were accurate smh

isnt that a 96/97 Pippen? Can't tell exactly from the lighting, but I'd be interested to see if the 95/96 Pippen is the same as the Jordan in terms of "cheapness".

I don't see how it's cheap besides the font being just a bit differ.. Looks like the mj jersey have been washed too many times...

Last edited:
I don't see how it's cheap besides the font being just a bit differ.. Looks like the mj jersey have been washed too many times...
You can tell the "cheap" ones were mass produced... If you have one, check out the white stitching that attaches the numbers/letters onto the jersey. It's sloppy and inconsistent in some areas. That's why the edges are always fraying.

You can tell the "cheap" ones were mass produced... If you have one, check out the white stitching that attaches the numbers/letters onto the jersey. It's sloppy and inconsistent in some areas. That's why the edges are always fraying.

Just thought they were all mass produced and fraying comes with age...

Thanks for clarifying

Last edited:
Just thought they were all mass produced and fraying comes with age...

Thanks for clarifying
You're right in the sense that all jerseys can fray from age/wear.

But looking at the letter J below, one can see how it would fray more easily, as the letter edge is not protected by the stitching at all.

The letter D shows the stitching inconsistency I mentioned.

(This was the best pic I could find)

Last edited:
Legit check

How much should I pay for this? I'm 5'9" and like my jerseys a little loose. Would appreciate if anyone had any input on size 44?

Back
Top Bottom