OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Deer park had

jordan fusion 12 taxi 79.99$ fsr
jordan fusion 6 white/red 129.99? fsr
jordan fusion 20 white/red/black 79.99 fsr
I saw a small size of the summit lake hornet 6s on the hash wall but they were 99.99

Damnit, just called my local footaction and they didnt have any flightposites.

Edit that

After 6 calls to different footlockers and footactions, I finally found them Gold flightposites for 50!!!! WOOHOO

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ i believe he's talking about these

they've had em for awhile
damn. i just copped those this week lolo well i was hopin for the Blk/Ryl pair!
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by oof goof

also heads up some air max 2009s are 129.99 on footlocker.com
Makes me wonder why they exclude them on 50 but put them on sale.
Probably cause they didn't want them to sell at $80 but they don't mind letting them go at $130 which is still a bit high for me.
Has anyone seen the neon am2009's selling for less than a buck online or around your way?
2 More DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

(if you know what im talking about, dont jinx it..)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait!!!
i already picked out 20 things in my cart...we are gonna rape them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by oof goof

also heads up some air max 2009s are 129.99 on footlocker.com
Makes me wonder why they exclude them on 50 but put them on sale.
Probably cause they didn't want them to sell at $80 but they don't mind letting them go at $130 which is still a bit high for me.
Has anyone seen the neon am2009's selling for less than a buck online or around your way?
2 More DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

(if you know what im talking about, dont jinx it..)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait!!!
i already picked out 20 things in my cart...we are gonna rape them
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I got about 10 things. Made my list a month ago.
devil.gif

2 more days!!!!!!!! somebody hook me up with the info and i will give my huge post for today

just stopped at my local nordstrom rack just before they closed and picked these up. got the very last pair. they were $49.99
(sorry for the bad pictures. they were taken with my iphone)

2lxftjp.jpg

msev6o.jpg

j10hs4.jpg

Anyone know where i can buy the Kobe Laser Huarache 2k4 Canyon Gold, Black, White size 10-12 for around $50 ?

Thanks to guy who posted Pippen's and Flightposites!

Just got pippens for 50, had to order flightposites for 50....

plus military discount!

props

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

plus military discount!

props
how did you order the flightposites, ive never done this before...i tried to once for the Friends and family and they said they charge retail forall orders i was pretty new to the whole thing so i walked away

Skateparkoftampa.com has a bunch of sales on sb's ..i think the sale only lasts through sunday sorry didnt have time to post earlier..

plus military discount!

props
Yea I found a place sorta near me that has the Gold Flightposites for 50, hopefully picking it up soon.

Althought if they have 4/19, 3/20, or any other non trash pack for 100, I might have to go for that.

Good deals going around
pimp.gif

plus military discount!

props
how did you order the flightposites, ive never done this before...i tried to once for the Friends and family and they said they charge retail for all orders i was pretty new to the whole thing so i walked away

Just give them the sku # and size, it rung up as 49.99. give your addy and etc..... i paid, i walked out.

easy

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

just stopped at my local nordstrom rack just before they closed and picked these up. got the very last pair. they were $49.99
(sorry for the bad pictures. they were taken with my iphone)

msev6o.jpg
Nice pickup, i just saw a pair of these at the rack in northbrook but decided to pass on em

Skateparkoftampa.com has a bunch of sales on sb's ..i think the sale only lasts through sunday sorry didnt have time to post earlier.. Thanks to whoeverposted that info Just placed an order never herd of the sight hope my transaction goes smoothly. Also just to let everyone know my store is done with goldflightposites and black blue pennys but you can order them with the sku I believe shipping is 1.99

good looks on the SPOT info,

grabbed a pair of verona's $25 and 2 pairs of Angel/Demon Dunks at $45 each.

Does anyone know if footaction uses a system similar to footlocker or eastbay where they use a differents numbering system. Im going to call my localfootactions but am not sure if its the box sku#, or if they also use another system?

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Does anyone know if footaction uses a system similar to footlocker or eastbay where they use a differents numbering system. Im going to call my local footactions but am not sure if its the box sku#, or if they also use another system?
They use a different numbering system to search their system. box SKU won;t work for you I was in there today...

Anyone that can cop a 3/20 pack or a 4/19 pack in a 9.5, PM me and I'll tip you $100 on each pack so you'll double your money... I've been out ofthe game for awhile but I really want that 3 and 4....

Back
Top Bottom