OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

went to ross and copped a pair of airmax 90's white/green/grey colorway... and the white/ grey tailwinds with speckled midsole for 35 dollars each..probably hit marshals tomorow

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Just got home from the grand opening of the Cincinnati Nike Factory store and they didnt have much at all. Picked up a couple shirts.
Where exactly is this? It seems weird to me that they would open one in Cincy considering Jeffersonville is like 30 min away. I guess they didclose Dry Ridge store fairly recently though...

It's in Monroe about a mile away from touchdown Jesus. They opened a pretty big outlet mall with some stuff that Jeffersonville doesn't have, likeOakley, Ecco, Reebok, etc.

So is the one in Monroe even worth going to or should I stick to Jeffersonville??

^ niiice
pimp.gif

Check your local Footactions
Egggplant snd silver flightposite $99.99
Gold flightposite $49.99 sku 41-04689-604
All cdp packs $99.99
All pippens $ 49.99
If they don't have your size ask them to stock locate it,its like $2.00 shipping
Hope this helps,peace

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Check your local Footactions
Egggplant snd silver flightposite $99.99
Gold flightposite $49.99 sku 41-04689-604
All cdp packs $99.99
All pippens $ 49.99
If they don't have your size ask them to stock locate it,its like $2.00 shipping
Hope this helps,peace
good looking
i went to FA today and they didnt have the sales listed like that
i know footlocker had gold flightposites for 99 today.... makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmMMmMmmmm

picked up some Gourmet L'Quattro's for $29.99 from Marshall's about 2 weeks ago....a few from their latest line have been poppin up everywhere fromwhat i've heard....they're pretty nice in person...really good quality

twistprep86, you are wrong. All CDP packs are not $99.99, most but not all. I know for sure that the 11/12 and the 8/15 are both still $310

To answer your questions about the Cincy outlet.. Since I live in Northern Ky the Monroe location is about 30 minutes closer to me but if your closer toJeffersonville I would just reccomend going there.

For everyone in the Raliegh area... The Foot Action Outlet in Cary has...

Gold Flightposites for $39.99 scattered sizes
Black and Cement AJF3's for $39.99 scattered sizes
and a couple others but those were the notables...

Back
Top Bottom