Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

Kryptonite Collier just gave it to Dwight and they act like they aint wanna run it back 
laugh.gif

smh @ Joe n Co tho, if I were on the court after that I woulda went stupid ridiculous.

Kryptonite Collier just gave it to Dwight and they act like they aint wanna run it back 
laugh.gif

smh @ Joe n Co tho, if I were on the court after that I woulda went stupid ridiculous.

Im not understanding why no one (Josh Smith) is still not coming and throwing Dwights layups...he clearly has no intentions of passing out once he makes a move...HELP D!

Im not understanding why no one (Josh Smith) is still not coming and throwing Dwights layups...he clearly has no intentions of passing out once he makes a move...HELP D!

Powell is a cancer to the team. We should have a 10+ point lead right now. Hopefully we come out in the second half with the same energy we started the game.

Powell is a cancer to the team. We should have a 10+ point lead right now. Hopefully we come out in the second half with the same energy we started the game.

great acting job by Crawford. he owed the team that. this %#+%$ 31 years old and has the basketball IQ of a high school sophomore

great acting job by Crawford. he owed the team that. this %#+%$ 31 years old and has the basketball IQ of a high school sophomore

Back
Top Bottom