Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

I mean just look at the box score, Besides Dwight and Nelson, the next high score was 6 pts. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I mean Game 2 you really need contributions from at least Hedo and JRich. Forget Gil

See, if 1st round series were still 5 games this win would be more
eek.gif
and a huge big deal.

With these 7 game series its a long and boring process, and Orlando will probably still win the series when its said and done. *%%% needs to be 5 games again, leaves more room for upsets.
sick.gif

This series may be more entertaining than I thought it would be, I doubt Orlando's guards will shoot as poorly as they did tonight all series though, even though they are average.

See, if 1st round series were still 5 games this win would be more
eek.gif
and a huge big deal.

With these 7 game series its a long and boring process, and Orlando will probably still win the series when its said and done. *%%% needs to be 5 games again, leaves more room for upsets.
sick.gif

This series may be more entertaining than I thought it would be, I doubt Orlando's guards will shoot as poorly as they did tonight all series though, even though they are average.

Originally Posted by amel223

Wow. I knew Magic was soft. But this soft? At least get to the 2nd round before you embarrass yourself.
Wow. Can we call the Bulls soft? Seeing as they barely escaped a home loss with the help of the...?

Wow. I knew Magic was soft. But this soft? At least get to the 2nd round before you embarrass yourself.
Wow. Can we call the Bulls soft? Seeing as they barely escaped a home loss with the help of the...?

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Salt boy maybe Boozer, and really like I said look at every last one of those posessions where Rose got FT's and show me 3 bad calls and I will become a conspiracy theorist straight up.
Cause if were watching the games and not looking at box scores Rose got every last freethrow he deserved

Salt boy maybe Boozer, and really like I said look at every last one of those posessions where Rose got FT's and show me 3 bad calls and I will become a conspiracy theorist straight up.
Cause if were watching the games and not looking at box scores Rose got every last freethrow he deserved

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

How does this thread have more pages than my "official season thread" from a while back?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-4-0-11-03-vs-DET?page=1

Bandwagon fans
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif
jokes
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]
"Who da hell are you..?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

You obviously didn't see the spoiler.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 after I hit "post" and scrolled down i seen spoiler and said " 
indifferent.gif
 i dun been goof'd
laugh.gif
 "

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

How does this thread have more pages than my "official season thread" from a while back?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-4-0-11-03-vs-DET?page=1

Bandwagon fans
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif
jokes
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]
"Who da hell are you..?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

You obviously didn't see the spoiler.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 after I hit "post" and scrolled down i seen spoiler and said " 
indifferent.gif
 i dun been goof'd
laugh.gif
 "

Everybody sayin the Knicks are the upset to watch
When in reality should be the Hawks, they took the season series 3-1. I expect the Hawks in 5 like i have been saying before

Everybody sayin the Knicks are the upset to watch
When in reality should be the Hawks, they took the season series 3-1. I expect the Hawks in 5 like i have been saying before

Back
Top Bottom