Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

ATL made some good adjustments on Dwight the 2nd half, but the foul trouble certainly helped.

Q should never see any minutes with Orlando, dude is a sucka.

Orlando has looked like the soft team tonight though.
laugh.gif

Crawford
pimp.gif

ATL made some good adjustments on Dwight the 2nd half, but the foul trouble certainly helped.

Q should never see any minutes with Orlando, dude is a sucka.

Orlando has looked like the soft team tonight though.
laugh.gif

Crawford
pimp.gif

Good win for the Hawks, I shouldn't be surprised they make a statement after last year's embarrassment.

I can't imagine they shoot that well all series... despite Orlando's poor defense they were still hitting their fair share of circus shots.

If they keep letting Dwight go off and try to stop the other shooters, someone has to break out for Orlando. I still say they win the series but it might go to 7 games, most likely 6

Good win for the Hawks, I shouldn't be surprised they make a statement after last year's embarrassment.

I can't imagine they shoot that well all series... despite Orlando's poor defense they were still hitting their fair share of circus shots.

If they keep letting Dwight go off and try to stop the other shooters, someone has to break out for Orlando. I still say they win the series but it might go to 7 games, most likely 6

Don't know if I should
laugh.gif
 or feel 
mad.gif
It seriously pisses me off how lazy and pathetic Turk and arenas play. At least nelson stepped up in the second half, and made a 5 v 2 game. Bass,Anderson,Richardson played like doo-doo. 
Anyways, good game hawks fans. Can't wait for game 2. 

Don't know if I should
laugh.gif
 or feel 
mad.gif
It seriously pisses me off how lazy and pathetic Turk and arenas play. At least nelson stepped up in the second half, and made a 5 v 2 game. Bass,Anderson,Richardson played like doo-doo. 
Anyways, good game hawks fans. Can't wait for game 2. 

I mean just look at the box score, Besides Dwight and Nelson, the next high score was 6 pts. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I mean Game 2 you really need contributions from at least Hedo and JRich. Forget Gil

Back
Top Bottom